Discuss Hazardous locations does anyone do this kind of work in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I’m guessing you worked class 1 div 1 and 2 locations I’ve never heard of Baldragon Academy. Is that an industrial job ?

I don't know the place myself but I'd guess the post was in jest and baldragon academy is a very rough place, the hazard being the local population.

I think a key difference between USA and the UK is the nature of our humour.

I don't know the place myself but I'd guess the post was in jest and baldragon academy is a very rough place, the hazard being the local population.

I’m guessing you worked class 1 div 1 and 2 locations I’ve never heard of Baldragon Academy. Is that an industrial job ?

I actually like doing that kind of work, a lot of people never get the chance to learn. I worked at FMC and they make lithium which is the worlds lightest metal. They used to sell to NASA For their space ships but I see your humor in your reply

I actually like doing that kind of work, a lot of people never get the chance to learn. I worked at FMC and they make lithium which is the worlds lightest metal. They used to sell to NASA For their space ships but I see your humor in your reply

Is that academy that bad of a location

I work Offshore on Oil and Well Rigs. Drilling platforms etc.
The international Hazardous areas competency is run by CompEX in Aus it’s EEHA.

Baldragon academy is a secondary school in Dundee, Scotland. A couple of jobs there:
One was maintenance on the storage heaters, where the young adults had ripped off a cover to use as a sledge in the snow....
Another job where a classroom refurb was going on and every trade had their power tools nicked.

Baldragon is next door to a manned police station.

Reply to Hazardous locations does anyone do this kind of work in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock