Discuss head in the dogs bed in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shakey

Guys, woke up this morning about 5 ish, had my head in the dogs bed

the whisky decanter is empty and there's no 'Bow left in the fridge

my eye is killing me, feels like its got hot sand in it

anyone know whats happened to it?

oh, and she's not talking to me:confused:

oh the dog doesnt care who else is in its bed ,did you have a strange taste in your mouth and was the dog looking pleased?

actually the dog wont come near me

it keeps hiding behind the bin and growling

she's home in 10 mins

whats that on the radio........

"there may be trouble ahead.......:eek:"

and I have NEVER gone to bed with a dog

woken up with a few though:p

found out from my lad he came in half one from the pub, i offered him a swift tot before crashing out

apparantly by 5 in the morning we were drinking whisky and orange aid

now she is telling me i need to 'grow up'

but what i really need is just to lie down for a bit.........

never again:p

Reply to head in the dogs bed in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views
Conversation developed with a middle aged lady who has recently lost her husband. Note to self, stop walking dog around the graveyard Anyway...
Replies
Views
I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views
A few weeks ago I posted this in another thread...: The tripping kept occurring, so I went back and moved a likely candidate circuit to the...
Replies
Views
👋 First time poster here. My name is Melissa and I’m asking for advice regarding my mom and stepdad’s home. He tried for 4 days to work the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock