Discuss Heating control issue in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just after some advice if possible. I have wired an extension and the plumber has fitted a manifold for the new UFH which he has asked me to sort out. There's one motorized valve so i have wired it as shown in the picture:

1612031696412.png

The customer has now asked if I can fit a Hive stat to the CH. Can it be done with only one motorized valve? or can I wire the Hive receiver to the boiler Ls? I've never wired this type of heating controls so I would really appreciate some input?

Thanks in advance

Ste

If the extension is a separate zone to the rest of the house they will need 2 Hive's, one for each. Is it a combi boiler?

Reply to Heating control issue in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've noticed that my UFH pump is not always turning on as soon as the stat & valve calls for heat. This results in hot water passing...
Replies
Views
What’s the best setup for a system that has a heating system with existing radiators but a wet underfloor heating system is being added to a new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, taken on a new build project and they have quite a large property with three separate manifolds. I have wired before with one manifold but...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
i , i have a property to work on which has a programmable room stat upstairs and a programmable roomstat downstairs. S plan system , 2 zones. hot...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock