Discuss Heatmiser UF 8 fault in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bill67

DIY
Reaction score
have a heatmiser uf8 and originally used 5 outputs number 1-5, I then found output 1 would not work properly so i transferred the wiring to number 6
I have Neo air V2, so first i Disabled the failsafe on output 1 to prevent it hopefully from sending a boiler on signal because there would be no Neo air addressing this output.
I re addressed the Neo air to out put 6 and all seemed ok but output 1 still comes on every hour for 10 minutes because no Neo air seen, even though i changed the default to disabled on P3 to 00
I even tried changing the base address of the UF8 to another number for all the Neo airs but the output still switches on !
I tried the helpdesk but they said what i did should work but it didnt,
Anyone know how to disable that output from looking for a thermostat that no longer addresses it

Reply to Heatmiser UF 8 fault in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Hi there Complete novice electrical wise. I am refurbishing an old 1950s Injection Moulding machine and looking to replace the Power Timer...
Replies
Views
1pm, quite happy doing my planned job. Builder then asks if I could go out to another job where the top lights have all tripped out. I like peace...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I live in a pretty old apartment in Japan. There's only one wall in the whole apartment that has a screw to allow to connect a power cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m not an electrician and I have a question in relation to Dimplex Duo300n. Some background information: a couple of months ago I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock