Discuss Help from Forum support staff in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

MG201

-
Reaction score
hi I am not sure how to contact you direct so I have posted this way, I’m not sure why you can’t access the survey as several members have been successful in completing the survey without any required signing in, like I previously said all I can think is that the members who cannot access are not signed into their google account as it is a google form, if using a computer this action is usually done automatically due to google using the cookies within their systems,
Is there anyway I can post the survey for those members who can access without any trouble ?

One member DKSANDERS IS ONE MEMBER WHO I KNOW HAS COMPLETED IT WITHOUT ANY ISSUES, I’m sure they will verify there is nothing untoward within it

I've done it too.... but I signed into google to do it.
Its a google form, you need signed into google to participate.

There are some people who may think there's some devious plot by Google to harvest their data... Same ones that don't agree with smart meters, I bet.

Paranoid.

Thanks for the feedback I can assure all that there is no details given to me like the previous reply said it is only a google thing not anything to do with the survey , many thanks to all who participate, if you are willing to vouch for it with the forum support I would be greatful as they have blocked the thread due to not being able to verify the link

It has been temporarily removed for 2 reasons.
1. It has not been reviewed as suitable by staff.
2. When I personally try to view it I’m getting a stupid log in page so I can’t review it.
Help from Forum support staff 496ACF57-687C-403F-A4B7-5EA6AB7250B4 - EletriciansForums.net

You must not be signed into your own google account it’s nothing to do with signing into survey as little spark and others who have completed it will vouch, I assume u are out with the uk with the foreign wordings?

Not everyone HAS a google account in the first place.
I’m sure at some point another admin will have a chance to review it, and lift the block.
It is Saturday night after all, and our members will have busy social lives.

I can vouch there are no questions on the form that relate to personal details apart from age range.... which is sensible as some of the questions are time related.

Smart meters are not the devils toolbox. How do you know Apple or Samsung aren’t listening in on every conversation you make on your smart phone?

You must not be signed into your own google account it’s nothing to do with signing into survey as little spark and others who have completed it will vouch, I assume u are out with the uk with the foreign wordings?

I've seen numerous surveys posted ontweb by students and they're mostly rubbish.
Yours seems quite good actually. Your link went straight to it.

I've seen numerous surveys posted ontweb by students and they're mostly rubbish.
Yours seems quite good actually. Your link went straight to it.
Thanks archy much appreciate your participation I just hope that I get a good response as I would like to be able to approach niceic and others for comment on the results

Not everyone HAS a google account in the first place.
I’m sure at some point another admin will have a chance to review it, and lift the block.
It is Saturday night after all, and our members will have busy social lives.

I can vouch there are no questions on the form that relate to personal details apart from age range.... which is sensible as some of the questions are time related.

Smart meters are not the devils toolbox. How do you know Apple or Samsung aren’t listening in on every conversation you make on your smart phone?
I have been reading about a system in China that utilities facial recognition and monitors all members of the public they have a scheme that automatically fines people if they drop litter as it recognises them via the facial recognition software lots of other features quite frightening the control the state has , obviously we are not that controlling over here but defo will use it in some way or another without publicly advertising it big brother state is upon us

Spark68 niceic Napit and select have said they will forward the survey to their members so hopefully that will help with the response numbers, that’s my best outcome ( very optimistic I know but hey I can only hope )

They're a self serving organisation, who only get upset when people use their logo in vain.

The IET should be your target.
Also done the IET they have helped me aswell with info and will give me a interview to discuss results giving me the opportunity to cross reference and gather opinion on results

I have been reading about a system in China that utilities facial recognition and monitors all members of the public they have a scheme that automatically fines people if they drop litter as it recognises them via the facial recognition software lots of other features quite frightening the control the state has , obviously we are not that controlling over here but defo will use it in some way or another without publicly advertising it big brother state is upon us

My in laws went to China and they’ve said some things along the same lines.
Granted, there is not a spec of litter on the streets. Something to be said for having a heavy hand.
My father in law did try to start a conversation with their guide when visiting Tiananman Square about the student uprising and was told point blank that “it didn’t happen!”

My in laws went to China and they’ve said some things along the same lines.
Granted, there is not a spec of litter on the streets. Something to be said for having a heavy hand.
My father in law did try to start a conversation with their guide when visiting Tiananman Square about the student uprising and was told point blank that “it didn’t happen!”

Redirect Notice - https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiS3Jm7qObgAhXz8OAKHZL4AHYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Fchina-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4&psig=AOvVaw3LgSHAp0KjjBGYNy4uHss2&ust=1551714326801734

Business insider article about new monitoring system

Reply to Help from Forum support staff in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock