• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Help needed - International Electricians in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Hey there

I am currently working on a project , I need to obtain interested Electricians for replacing an electrical vehicle cable units- in public places - across the world !! Which obviously means reaching out to countries everywhere but its not as easy as it sounds :) as I am finding out. All of the parts are supplied and it is estimated that each unit should be take approx 15-20 minutes to replace.

In some places there are 72 units , some places there is 1 so it is variable levels of work dependant on the area. If interested in this project please do let me know and/or you know anyone that would be interested that would be amazing ... I need to build a database so we can contact when we have more details.

These are the Countries Australia Pennants Hill, Azerbaijan Baku, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, France , Egypt, Estonia, France , Georgia, Germany , Greece , Iceland, Ireland , Israel , Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mauritius , Mexico, Monaco , Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Peru , Portugal , Romania, Russia , Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago , Abu Dhabi, Uruguay and the UK

Obviously I appreciate that we will only need Electricians in the close proximity to the cities these units are in but if you are in one of these countries and interested please let me know your location and details so I can add you to our database.

I really hope someone can help

Many Thanks

Ros

Hey there

I am currently working on a project , I need to obtain interested Electricians for replacing an electrical vehicle cable units- in public places - across the world !! Which obviously means reaching out to countries everywhere but its not as easy as it sounds :) as I am finding out. All of the parts are supplied and it is estimated that each unit should be take approx 15-20 minutes to replace.

In some places there are 72 units , some places there is 1 so it is variable levels of work dependant on the area. If interested in this project please do let me know and/or you know anyone that would be interested that would be amazing ... I need to build a database so we can contact when we have more details.

These are the Countries Australia Pennants Hill, Azerbaijan Baku, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, France , Egypt, Estonia, France , Georgia, Germany , Greece , Iceland, Ireland , Israel , Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mauritius , Mexico, Monaco , Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Peru , Portugal , Romania, Russia , Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago , Abu Dhabi, Uruguay and the UK

Obviously I appreciate that we will only need Electricians in the close proximity to the cities these units are in but if you are in one of these countries and interested please let me know your location and details so I can add you to our database.

I really hope someone can help

Many Thanks

Ros
BUMP .... anyone ?

I think before people will respond, the following should be addressed.

• What company would people be working for
  • rates of pay, per hour, per unit, per day?
  • what qualifications are you expecting
  • what experience levels are you looking for

Being blunt, the request you have put for information seems like (at best) an attempt to fill a database with gullible tradesmen who will give out there details to anyone who dangles promises of work.
and at worst just a crude attempt to harvest personal details to be sold or used for purposes that could cost people more than the earn.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.

I think before people will respond, the following should be addressed.

• What company would people be working for
  • rates of pay, per hour, per unit, per day?
  • what qualifications are you expecting
  • what experience levels are you looking for

Being blunt, the request you have put for information seems like (at best) an attempt to fill a database with gullible tradesmen who will give out there details to anyone who dangles promises of work.
and at worst just a crude attempt to harvest personal details to be sold or used for purposes that could cost people more than the earn.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.
Hi

Its for a pending contract , I cannot provide full details at present because it hasn't been awarded - this is a new thing for us. We are simply trying to gather interest at present for the work required so we can then later point Electricians to a website that is currently being built so they can bid for the work.... we think its going to be quite the task.

I appreciate what you are saying though but I can whole heartedly say we are definitely not harvesting data , once we have more details and a website, plus more details - re qualifications I will come back so you can all register your interest in a more formal way.
People are more than welcome just to message me on here rather than sending email addresses or any details what so ever.

Sorry to have bothered you all :)

Regards

Ros

Reply to Help needed - International Electricians in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net