• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.
Questions and electrical advice in the Electrical Work Up For Grabs - If you have Electrical Work available to share, or have an electrician apprenticeship available, then please let us know about it in this forum.

Use this forum if:-
  • You have a position for an electricians apprentice available (full time / part time)
  • You have a job for an electricians labourer or mate (full time / part time / one off)
  • You have a position or work for an electrician (full time / part time / one-off job)
Note: If you are any of the above, you can not only search the forum you are now in, but also post your job situation by clicking HERE and let others contact you..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Looking for a Domestic Electrician? Then please feel free to post in this forum category. Rules of this category! Do NOT post contact details...
Replies
Views
Looking for Commercial Electricians? Then please feel free to post in this forum category. Rules of this category! 1. Do NOT post contact...
Replies
Views
Required to join the Street Lighting & Traffic signal team, based at Beverley Depot for 37 hours per week, plus 2 hours contractual overtime and...
Replies
Views
Mate/Labourer required Newcastle on Tyne ONE WEEK to start (31Jan - 4 Feb) but we are travelling from Oswestry so accommodation & transport...
Replies
Views
I'm hiring a Distribution & Plant Technician for my department. Network Rail technicians provide the essential link between the team leader and...
Replies
Views
Hi Electricians and electrician mates required for a project in Harrow. At least 5 months work. Rate negotiable depending on experience. Must be...
Replies
Views
Electrician Mates, Minehead, Somerset 5 month contract. Must have current ECS/CSCS At least 40 hours Mon- Fri Single phase standard 1st and 2nd...
Replies
Views
Hi we are a small company in based in mid Buckinghamshire , looking for extra labour short to long term possibly. Willing to look at varying...
Replies
Views
We operate mainly in SW London and are looking for an electrician or mate ASAP. Mainly domestic work; rewires, maintenance, fault finding and...
Replies
Views
Ideally… you’ll need a vehicle that can get through the ULEZ zone. Just had an appt cancel on me. Shout if you are interested, Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for a electrician/mate for tomorrow in Epping Forest Area. Please email [email protected] or call 07517741012...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I need ECIR carried out new week in Henly on Thames for Bar , please contact Tony on 07810006854
Replies
Views
Hello, we are a small charity currently working on opening a community arts space near the Monument in the City of London. We have a really tiny...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine approached me for some improvement works, sounds like 2 new CU, new shower, new bathroom light. As it's Pocklington, York it's a...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for 18th edition qualified electricians to join the company on a full time basis, gold ECS card required, 2391 or...
Replies
Views
Posting on behalf of James Paul electrical who I do some sub contracting for (nice chap and pays on time) JP electrical is looking to take on an...
Replies
Views
Hi, A small expanding company looking for a part time electrician mate/labourer/trainee in the London/Essex area. please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Any electrical contractor here ? I’m looking for jobs Electrical mate or training. I got my Level 3 Diploma Electrical Installation. If any one...
Replies
Views
Electricians required for various packages of wok ( Test and Inspect, EV, Remedials, Installation, Servicing, Door entry) in and around London...
Replies
Views
Looking for self employed electrician, for jobs in either Cambridge or Chertsey (surrey)
Replies
Views
We are looking for someone to join the team here at voltEV. We are based in Uckfield, East Sussex and Rochester, Kent so living near or between...
Replies
Views
Renbrac Renewables are looking for an experienced electrician to lead their rapidly growing Electric Vehicle Charging team. We're a family owned...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Not sure If this is the right section. Got a mate who has a two bed flat up in the Erdington area of North Birmingham. Being a bit...
Replies
Views
I have a large house in Brittany across the channel on the Plymouth-Roscoff ferry, it’s an hours drive once you get to Roscoff and I’m offering...
Replies
Views
We are looking for a qualified electrician starting immediately to operate between Hartlepool, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham, and surrounding...
Replies
Views
I am recruiting for a full time electrician to work across 2 main sites in Gloucester. Must have 18th edition electrical installation regs...
Replies
Views
electricians Fully qualified electricians wanted based in Kent covering all London and Kent post codes, endless supply of work , for reactive...
Replies
Views
Site Security Services (London) Ltd Due to expansion our well-established Company is seeking experienced Alarm Engineers,(Scaffold and Domestic)...
Replies
Views
We require an EV charger installer to join our team installing domestic and commercial chargers. We are based in Uckfield, East Sussex and...
Replies
Views
rewire team to work in lincolnshire. long term contract
Replies
Views
Cliffw
C
Job Description Domestic Installation Electricians - We are a large Energy Efficiency and Domestic Retrofit Installer undertaking various...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps I’m expanding my business and currently pricing large sites mainly residential but will include commercial. Schools, hotels etc. I will...
Replies
Views
Selby- Have a few weeks work for a sub contractor, work is canalis, tray etc. Towcester- Basic works, main task is replacing 300ish double...
Replies
Views
Electricians required for various packages of wok ( Test and Inspect, EV, Remedials, Installation, Servicing, Door entry) in and around London...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of quoting a job - partial rewire of 2 flats. Just awaiting plans. If I get it, will need a sparks cps member preferably) and...
Replies
Views
SMARTech-energy.co.uk have got some amazing career opportunities for qualified electricians. We currently have vacancies for Installation &...
Replies
Views
Site sparks wanted for immediate start in Southampton Snd Bournemouth areas call Jamie 07872474937
Replies
Views
Looking for electricians for fire alarm project in Coventry/ Leicester area starting asap. Please pm for more details if you are available.
Replies
Views
We are looking for an electrician to assist in our pre planned maintenance, small projects and reactive works within commercial sites based mainly...
Replies
Views
Company Name - Nomico Electrical Company Ltd. 1st Fix & 2nd Fix Electricians required at our site (Nine Elms) in Vauxhall, London, SW8 5DD...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are looking to take on a full time electrician with all up to date qualification and T&I. We carry out commercial works in London &...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Electricians Jobs, Electricians Mate Jobs and Electrician Apprenticeships

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, the worlds largest electrical and electricians community. This area of the website is for those who are looking for electricians jobs, electricians mate jobs, or electrical apprenticeship schemes. We have opened up our website to the world after being UK-only for more than 10 years. We now have jobs posted to the forum for domestic, industrial and commercial electrical work from all over the world. Anybody is welcome to register to our forum for free. You can post jobs you have going, or know of. And you can also post to the forum if you're looking for employment or recruitment. Full or part time. Just let us know the full details of the job you have on offer or are looking for and we'll do the rest.

Also note that we have tiling jobs, and plumbing work too.