Discuss hobbys? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

golf now that`s a head ache from the past :eek: great club nice setting the manor golf course near tong, well heres me well chuffed on the driving range blasting them down some great distance and everyone jealous, well until i did whatever it took to launch it to the roof and straight back down on my head at whatever miles an hour they fly at. shooting stars wobbly knees a massive lump on the skull and a head ache for longer than i care to remember. oh and a set of callaways x16`s for sale on ebay shortly after :mad:

Geet-ar, drums, anything that makes a racket really. Allotment-ing (not that I've had any time this year). Booze. Going round pretending to be from another country asking people stupid questions. Mullet-hunting.

Here we go.....

I have a mustang I built myself from a fender strat/stang limited ed body I bought off someone who smashed their headstock, with the thinner 'Sunn mustang' (now owned by Fender) neck and headstock, with two fender tex mex pickups in the mid and upper positions, and a gibson humbucker in the lower, and all fender switchgear, that's my main guitar it plays like a dream.
I have an old Watkins Rapier that I ruined when I was a teenager and now modified to get a high action for slide guitar, and another old ENCORE in a similar condition but to a different tuning.
I have a BC Rich Warlock NJ which looks amazing but to be honest doesn't play well and won't stay in tune for five minutes, even with the Floyd Rose set up correctly.
A Jackson can't remember what, don't play it much, good guitar for DEATH METAL SHREDDING but don't really play that kind of music too much any more!
Yamaha steel string acoustic.
An old nylon acoustic I had since I was 4, reconditioned by me a few year ago it now sounds like a harp!
Ozark Banjo.
Hohner Rockwood bass (exclusive 3 string version!!)
Mandolin.

Peavey P160 (the early ninties version) with black widow cabs.
Marshall Stax cant-remember-what head with Orange cabs.
Various Marshall practice amps.
More pedals than I care to count.

Bam Drums basic kit, all breakables ruined and in need of replacement..... got a day of no work today, may go and have a go on it.....

We also have loads of production equipment (I used to have a studio) and keyboards and an Osztreicher upright piano (my Mrs is/was a semi pro pianist. I can play 'A')

Theres more I'm sure.

Rocker. Nice mate sounds
Like u have the rig just how you like it

I use takaminie acoustics m, have a strat and a tele and a precision bass I have a trace bass can and a box ac30

I bought myself a little Roland digital piano last year and I'm determined that this year I'm trading my pearl export in for a dw kit

I also play a little fender mandolin and due to Mumford and sons I really wanna learn the banjo.

Reply to hobbys? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net