Discuss horstmann channel plus h37xl - keeps resetting in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

jimcod

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

So I have the Horstmann channel plus h37xl controller.

I set my required heating setting for zone 1, 2 and water and also set the correct date and time.

However, when I went back maybe 24 hours later, the clock was incorrect by maybe 1-2 hours and the heating settings had reset.

There was no power cut, but maybe the controller lost power somehow.

Has anyone come across his before? I don`t want to go buying a new one if there is a fix for it.

Cheers,
James

Hi,
I have my controls box connected to the mains and after a few days it resets back to different times. I have tried turning it off at the mains and this did not reset it so its not power related but more controller box related I think.

Anyone have similar issues they fixed?

Reply to horstmann channel plus h37xl - keeps resetting in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

1 - Major supply fault, details unknown. By time I get there DNO already put in genny and are digging up road. 2 - Reason for call, heating not...
Replies
Views
Im trying to make a Star Wars Prop for a course project where the dealine is comming up very fast in days and I need to do the report so really...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not an electrician or a plumber, but I am confident diyer and am not completely incompetent! I have a new build house with a boiler/hot...
Replies
Views
Having to wire around a messed up output for a month or so. Some sort of program corruption is keeping the central lubrication system from...
Replies
Views
m having a bit of an issue that is proving difficult to resolve. For 2 years I have been having no problems with my setup. I have a 3 zone house...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock