Discuss How Do You Drive? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

How Do You Drive?

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Did have 306 Gti 6 carrying all the gear until it spewed its internal organs over my parents driveway (not a good move) now driving astra diesel, does the job, pulls like a tractor

:) My daily work drive - my old mate "SPARKY" the 1972 Morris Mini van :)
How Do You Drive? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

:) Very nice ! :cool:

:) My daily work drive - my old mate "SPARKY" the 1972 Morris Mini van :)

Stunning!!! best work van i have seen

LWB 2005 sprinter, fully racked, roof rack with rear door ladder.

I sometimes use my 2003 210bhp 406 v6 coupe when i go quoting or little jobs

On nice summers day i have been even known to go to quote/ pir/ minor job with a back pack on while riding my 2008 Triumph sprint st 1050

Last edited:
I don't do any installs, as I'm not a sparky, so I get the choice of either:

A Vauxhall Corsa 1.7cdti SRI (125bhp) in girl racer red OR a Volvo C30 R-Design SE Sport 2.4 D5 (180bhp) in police car white

Both are leased and I can't wait for the Corsa to go back as I want a heavy duty 4x4 this time, particularly one that I can use as a battering ram :D

As I work as a BMS controls engineer so my tool box is a terminal screwdriver, meter and laptop I use my own car a VW Bora get good car allowance 40p per mile for the first 10,000mile then 25p after that. But I am looking to change it soon for an Audi

Last edited by a moderator:
Ducato maxi 2005 2.8td with aircon(when the windows are down), Pajero 3.5GDI 1997, 250bhp , ktm 525 exc 2004, and a roller skate(when i save up a bit more i'll buy the left one):D

I use a company Renault Kangoo.

When I'm not at school I use this :

Totally irrelevant really.. I just LOVE it.

Last edited by a moderator:
used to look after the electrics for night clubs and pubs for a previous employer. the company car was a 730 series bm. wow chucking yer **** into the back of a 64 grand motor was great, everyone all over the country thinks sparks are well loaded thanks to us rolling up in a brand new motor of that class. was a bit awkward getting the yt4 into the back though.

2001 1.4 FIESTA zetec. In Yoda green. Haven't even got roof bars. It's temporary, okay?!

Also, walking!

08 Vauxhall Corsa, brought it last year on finance, wish I hadn't didn't realise work would be making me use it for work. In hindsight should of got a van.

Hopefully when my times up later this year they'll give us a company van.

Reply to How Do You Drive? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock