Discuss Hows things in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not too grand at the moment. Spent today walking up and down the lighting aisles in all the DIY sheds with a company T shirt on, in the vain hope of getting some work. Didn't happen....

Bit slow at mo only got light to change on one house but might find more when i get there (never know) and another with earth fault for next week at mo all may change i hope !

got a few full rewires on should fill about 3 weeks (oh joy)
actually just started back since xmas so cant complain, and thats only cause i decided to do nvq otherwise i could of happily stayed in bed

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely busy at the moment scratching my ****. Should be busy the rest of the week sitting on it :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hows things in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As you can see what I have is a right mess, IAM wanting to put a new switch on , but every thing I try either leaves one or two light not working...
Replies
Views
Signed up ages ago; I can't even remember why! DIYer when things need fixing, and generally interested in how things work, how things are done...
Replies
Views
Quite old main switch RCD, it occasionally trips (every day or two), then won't turn on until all breakers are off. Ramp test at time of testing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Pretty comfortable with wiring lighting until I came across needing to install 2 way dimming with a Retractive switch. I didn’t even know...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock