Discuss hows this one to give you a little buzz in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Maybe its economy7, is there any storage heating in the premises, the tails through rcd will be peak power on 24hrs and the last tail will be going to an off peak board. At a guess?
Its possible its not used anymore as there is a space with screw fixings where a second meter might have gone.

Last edited:
Its not actually an RCD its a main switch bit silly realy because the other wire as darkwoon has correctly said its the econony 7 so why didnt they install a three pole switch to isolate that as well !!! never mind the flippin wasps !!!!!

So what code did you give it???

What did you write on the PIR?

Would it be a code 3 as requires investigation and improvement or could it be higher as potential damage to live conductors/fire risk?

I put it down as a code 1 as it was a potential hazard ,fire risk and a hazard as you couldnt isolate the installation with out getting swarmed , it was rectified by some spray wasp killer left for 48 hours then i went back and removed it

Reply to hows this one to give you a little buzz in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A BG fused connection unit, with neon. A boiler. Fuse out. Spur switched off. I was checking polarity after a colleague had 2nd fixed it and...
Replies
Views
Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Curious one and hopefully some one of you could give me some advice. A customer has had a steeltech shed installed at their premises. A...
Replies
Views
Anyone come across this before? I was asked to do a Zs on a 3ph surge device; L1 was around 6 ohm, L2 & L3 around 0.11. Wired in singles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, just looking for some advice, Do you need any governing body to be able to do Fire alarm & EM testing? Im awaiting my NIC or Napit but im...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock