Discuss I have vw polo car got problem with window in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

not sure, but a few more details might help.
Age of vehicle, and has there been any work to that particular door done? Has that door had a bash?

Its a fairly basic circuit, between buttons, motor and central control computer. Although there must be a sensor to stop it if there's an obstruction.
Any of those components physically damaged or got damp could cause unusual behavior.

not sure, but a few more details might help.
Age of vehicle, and has there been any work to that particular door done? Has that door had a bash?

Its a fairly basic circuit, between buttons, motor and central control computer. Although there must be a sensor to stop it if there's an obstruction.
Any of those components physically damaged or got damp could cause unusual behavior.
Not sure if it's had bash as got it in April it's 2008 model few months ago it stop working the driver side so just stop using it the other window fine then yesterday was driving and it was just going up and down its self

Reply to I have vw polo car got problem with window in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've come to this forum as I believe the advice im looking for is much more specific and after posting on all the E36 forums its clear...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have a 2 year old car battery (AGM 760 CCA) in a 2022 Hyundai that constantly "seems" to lose its charge. I'll check the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody from Germany! I'm feeling sick with this car, it won't start, just very rarely...please help me out. Car: Opel Corsa C 1.2 2003...
Replies
Views
Hi, my niece lives in a flat and has a bathroom without a window. There is an extractor fan which packed up and an electrician installed a new one...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock