Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Installation methods in the BBB help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bob Geldoff1234

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Still revising for the 18th on Friday and have become stuck not being able to find the reference to the following in the BBB.

I know where the reference methods of installation are in the book(pg 383,ref method a,b,c etc) but I am struggling to find where the installation methods are listed (eg 100,101 etc).
Can anyone point me to the relevant page number where this is listed.
Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 9648

p386 onwards gives all the installation methods! Installation methods to the left of the pages,ref method to the right

Bob Geldoff1234

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah but they all refer to methods a,b,c or d.I cannot find any mention of 100 or 101?

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
still spitting fur balls pussy galore.
or should i say puss in books .LoL:)

Bob Geldoff1234

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well sat the 18th today and passed top of my class(8 people) with 90% so I'm happy with that:).Most people on my course got between 70-80%.One lad only got 60%:(
I did find the 18th exam harder than the 17th in which way the questions were worded.Also there seemed to be trick questions put in there to confuse you:eek:.Anyway glad it's over and thanks to everyone who helped with my questions.:p

Reply to Installation methods in the BBB help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom