Discuss Interesting Fire Hood! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've seen this many times and, even whilst learning, on the instructions of the architect fitted this sort of "firehood". It's clay it wont burn and the hole in the top is only wee!! Seven years ago these were accepted by Hammersmith and Fulham LABC!!! I now live a long way away from there!

ECA sugest just this type of thing for loft as you still requiere protection against fouren objects for none fire rated down lights but i would say taking the cable through the only vent defeats the object

Reply to Interesting Fire Hood! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm about to order this wired smoke alarm system as it can network but I just went to see how my existing fire alarms are hooked up and there...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever took part in any of the virtual classroom training sold by the NICEIC? Interested in learning more about fire alarm systems and...
Replies
Views
On this commercial building we are refurbishing it has the above fire alarm panel which I think is pretty much brand new, I'm not even sure it was...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ill start by saying i am NOT an electrician. I do own a small business installing commercial kitchen exhaust systems and fire suppression...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock