• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Is anyone interested in buying two PAT Testers? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi I have a Seaward PAT 1000x which just gives a continuous tone when plugged in. Also a working Seaward Supernova. I've not done any testing for a long time and Im moving house so I'd like to sell them. If anyone is interested please message me. I'm in Blackpool

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have a Seaward PAT 1000x which just gives a continuous tone when plugged in. Also a working Seaward Supernova. I've not done any testing for a long time and I'm moving house so I'd like to sell them. If anyone is interested please message me. I'm in Blackpool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
First off, you shouldn't put your phone number and email in a post. I'm sure one of the mods will be along soon to delete it.
What price are you looking at for the Supernova? What model is it (basic Supernova, Plus, Elite) ? Red or grey handle?

Hi
First off, you shouldn't put your phone number and email in a post. I'm sure one of the mods will be along soon to delete it.
What price are you looking at for the Supernova? What model is it (basic Supernova, Plus, Elite) ? Red or grey handle?
Hi Im new here so I dont know the rules lol. It is the grey one. With leads etc. Im open to offers. I know I wont get back the ÂŁ600 I paid for it a while ago but Im moving and downsizing so the less stuff I have to move the better

Hi
It's not the rules, it's just that you don't want to get personal details all over the net. There's a lot of 'undesirable' people on the internet who can use such details for their own illegal use.
Back to the Supernova. I'm afraid you won't get anything like what you paid. The last one I bought was a newer (red handle, colour screen) elite. I paid ÂŁ40 on ebay. If you look at sold items on ebay the older model (gray handle) go from ÂŁ25 - 75. You need to check which model it is too. If it's got no 110v socket it's a XE. There should be two reflective strips covering the four screws that hold the control panel/screen. One of those strips will have Seaward written on the left and Supernova on the right. It'll could have nothing written after Supernova ( basic model) or either plus or elite.

Reply to Is anyone interested in buying two PAT Testers? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net