Discuss It's been a while since I asked.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
.... how the hell are you? lol I've been on the forums day and night for about 8 weeks now. But haven't asked how you guys are much, if at all.

So let's do it in one foul swoop. :D

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AND GALS?

I guess it does? - Is there a thread on this somewhere lol? I'm assuming I've missed something somewhere :D

I could post a vid here, showing my dilemma. But I’ll know you’ll get the hump. ☺
Christ no don't do that lol :D

I'll soon get the hump when people DONT post videos. But even then, I wont want injury-related ones. Leave them for YouTube! :D lol (Spot-squeezing-woman anybody?! ewwwww).

Wow do you really think that much has changed?

Nobody ever wanted to watch that! Lol

I wont want injury-related ones. Leave them for YouTube! :D lol (Spot-squeezing-woman anybody?! ewwwww).

Oh you mean Doctor Pimple Popper? She’s got a tv programme now on an obscure sky channel number.
Don’t watch it when eating spaghetti.

You wonder why the patients wait so long to get an unexplained lump looked at by a doctor?
“No.... I’m waiting for the tv crew to be there”

It’s like the UK’s Embarrassing Bodies.... so embarrassing, they couldn’t show their bodies off to a medical professional, but hey, in front of half a million tv viewers.... kits off!

It’s like the UK’s Embarrassing Bodies.... so embarrassing, they couldn’t show their bodies off to a medical professional, but hey, in front of half a million tv viewers.... kits off!

I always wondered this... Some people need to get thier priorities right. Muppets who just want to be on tv...

Oh, and I'm doing fine @Dan. (Before I get told off for taking the thread off topic.. ;) )

Well since finally returning to work after the accident I managed to drive a screw through the last knuckle of my finger with an impact driver.....hurts a bit and I can’t feel the end of me finger now!....2019 is seriously trying to kill me.....but mustn’t grumble :)

I'm ok. Dan's been working on the forums so much I barely see him. But I am caught up with Corrie lol

I always wondered this... Some people need to get thier priorities right. Muppets who just want to be on tv...

Oh, and I'm doing fine @Dan. (Before I get told off for taking the thread off topic.. ;) )

I had to storm in and boot everbody back into conformity. But we can relax a bit now. The aim was to get rid of the dicks always taking the threads off topic and arguing and also the people who just need nurturing all the time and have no lives.

Try to keep semi-on topic and always help the OP. But you will find I've calmed down with the tellings off and that now. I'll just delete your post and move on if it's too off topic but don't ever take offense to that mate. That's my job that's all. :)
Fine thank you Dan. Is there any chance you could tell us about you? How long have you run this forum for and did you start it or take over from someone else? Is this your main job or just a hobby?

Awwww, thanks for asking mate. I always assume everybody knows.

So the forum is mine yea. But the sparks run it.

I used to run a car forum in late 90's called KeepCruizin. And Luke Scotty (not a member here now hasn't logged in enough) was a member on my car forum. I setup TileForums.com, a forum I made while working at a tiling training centre.

Left there, made my own. TilersForums.com (on .co.uk as was here).

Luke Scotty was training to be a sparky so I made a bet, I bet I can get a plumbing forum bigger than you can get a sparky forum. He won. I check in with him every now and again. Don't know if any of you lot are old enough members to remember him? - And then also Jason. Those guys are the legacy admins. They made this place awesome for newbies and very fair. Took a while to attract the main guys we have now though. Wish we hadn't The never stop moaning about Tags!!! lol

It is my hobby, but I get paid for it. Thankfully enough to keep my house and old car going. We aren't millionaires like Sparkys are I'm afraid lol

Thanks for asking mate that was nice of you. Hopefully you're not the tax man in disguise lol

If you are. Bob owns it. I'm an unpaid admin. :)

Well since finally returning to work after the accident I managed to drive a screw through the last knuckle of my finger with an impact driver.....hurts a bit and I can’t feel the end of me finger now!....2019 is seriously trying to kill me.....but mustn’t grumble :)

Nearly over now mate. Not broken a single bone this year! That's the first year in about 6! - Not sure what was going on there!
Just got a dental implant done today. Went well.

O! And how are you @Dan?

Thanks matey. I'm good. I'm getting some teeth drilled back into my gums! Need 3 of them at a grand a pop. So I've said one each year for Christmas. God help the next sod try knock me out via the jaw (doesn't happen often but happened last Oct!). He's gonna get a surprise. lol

Other than that, I'm all good!

Reply to It's been a while since I asked.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net