Discuss It's been a while since I asked.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thanks matey. I'm good. I'm getting some teeth drilled back into my gums! Need 3 of them at a grand a pop. So I've said one each year for Christmas. God help the next sod try knock me out via the jaw (doesn't happen often but happened last Oct!). He's gonna get a surprise. lol

Other than that, I'm all good!

Costing me 2 grand for one. Be very careful who you get to do this procedure. A grand per tooth seems a bit low to me.

Just with trades you get what you pay for.

Costing me 2 grand for one. Be very careful who you get to do this procedure. A grand per tooth seems a bit low to me.

Just with trades you get what you pay for.
Ive had a grands worth of work done already they are good mate. Perhaps just not Cheshire style area mate this is Stoke lol

Having 3 done in total so they would have had 5 by then

I have the flu, been knocked out with it for a week. The weather has been too crap to do any of the outside jobs i need to do anyway fortunately.

I have the flu, been knocked out with it for a week. The weather has been too crap to do any of the outside jobs i need to do anyway fortunately.
Apparently meant to be rubbish for ages too!

Kind of you ask, Dan...thank you!
I like your new soft approach...indeed, I am ok with my last deletion of a post, even though I think it was mis-construed...thus, actually, I am very well indeed, enjoying 30 degrees in sunny Spain, and, coincidentally, consulting with my dentist over a couple of implants, but he says i am not a suitable candidate:confused:. I need to put up with the wooden dentures fitted by the witchdoctor in the Carribean a few years ago...he even had the cheek to use wood from my peg-leg!
Some very interesting new threads on here recently, not least from our transatlantic cousins...whereas here, my European cousins seem to be blaming me entirely for the demise of Thomas Cook...stranded, i am...NOT!

Kind of you ask, Dan...thank you!
I like your new soft approach...indeed, I am ok with my last deletion of a post, even though I think it was mis-construed...thus, actually, I am very well indeed, enjoying 30 degrees in sunny Spain, and, coincidentally, consulting with my dentist over a couple of implants, but he says i am not a suitable candidate:confused:. I need to put up with the wooden dentures fitted by the witchdoctor in the Carribean a few years ago...he even had the cheek to use wood from my peg-leg!
Some very interesting new threads on here recently, not least from our transatlantic cousins...whereas here, my European cousins seem to be blaming me entirely for the demise of Thomas Cook...stranded, i am...NOT!
I don't recall deleting one mate. If I did, I'm sure I addressed it with an alert. :)

Hoping we will continue to grow!

Thanks for replying :D

It's nice up here.. No rain. Yet..

Reply to It's been a while since I asked.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock