Search the forum,

Discuss Its Black Friday.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OK....can anyone actually think of anything positive that the USA has done for the world?
The Ramones, Cheap Trick, Husker Du, Jason And The Scorchers, Rock And Roll, Slipknot, Gibson, Fender, Spector, Rickenbacker, D'Addario strings (my personal favourite) Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, the blues, Kiss (oh well, maybe not).

Last edited by a moderator:
OK....can anyone actually think of anything positive that the USA has done for the world?

Got our Arses out of the fire twice.

For that they get a lot of leaway with me TBH.

That does not, however, stop me from bitching and moaning about them :D

The really funny thing is reading comments which clearly show that a lot of septics didn't even realise it was a spoof!

Reminds me of the Sunday sport.

Week 1 B52 Bomber found on moon!!!!

Week 2 B52 Bomber disappears from moon !!!!

I remember arguing with a fellow apprentice about the Sport. He was adamant that if it wasn't true they wouldn't be allowed to print it!!!

Come to think of it I have the same argument now with Daily Mail readers :)

the clue is "travel" - the Ruskies just went round and round.

The Yanks headed off out of orbit, to the moon and back a few times - respect!

If going a few miles down the road to film some grey footage as going to the moon...

And which rocket is the bog standard that is used all the time now, The Soyuz!

And which rocket is the bog standard that is used all the time now, The Soyuz!
I think you might find technology has marched on a lot since the Soyuz days. The murican rockets were all based on V2 technology anyway because Werner Von Braun was faced with a choice, work on the space project or face trial in Nuremburg and risk hanging.

Reply to Its Black Friday.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back