Discuss Labour leader - prospective candidates in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

electric al

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just read a news article about declared and also prospective labour leadership candidates.
They are all pretty much lefties and in their own bubble .
I think they are finished as a political force unless they get real anytime soon . Not good for the country having no legitimate opposition.

is this the line-up?

1577698875662.png

Attachments

• 1577698783868.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 4
Pretty much sums them up.
Some on the left, some on the right a couple in the centre.
Couldn't organise a Chimps tea party between them.

Long-Bailey, Thornberry, Starmer.

Jesus if any of those 3 or someone like them get it they are finished. We need a credible opposition to keep the government of the day honest. This lot are a bunch of lunatics.

If the Libs drop their ridiculous policy of trying to reverse the biggest democratic exercise this country has ever seen, maybe it's time to start switching between the Libs and the Cons again.

Better still imo, elect 650 independents and make them all work together.

The woman who would negotiate a good deal with the EU then vote against it? ?

I've just laughed that hard a little bit of wee came out... :D
Wonder how many people did the same when Don was considered a viable candidate for US Pres, you know peed themselves, still when you looked at the alternatives, not a bad outcome really.

The new leader will be very telling for the future direction of LP. I suspect they will go for a Corbyn minime. After a few years in the wilderness , hopefully a Tony Blair minime will appear and Labour can make a come back.

The new leader will be very telling for the future direction of LP. I suspect they will go for a Corbyn minime. After a few years in the wilderness , hopefully a Tony Blair minime will appear and Labour can make a come back.
a blair clone is the last thing we need. i still see his grinning gob in my nightmares.
1577727734673.png

you could take corbyn and polish him up to be a blair. however, polish a turd and you still end up with a turd.

Reply to Labour leader - prospective candidates in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net