Discuss Layout Symbols in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

revolt3k

Does anyone know a good site to get/see a full list of symbols for acessories etc. I have some but i cant seem to find ones like switch connection unit etc.

thanks

Reply to Layout Symbols in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Grateful for your expertise regarding my confusion on the below. Context: French rural domestic property Single phase supply, TT...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved house and what to replace the garden shed. The shed has some electrics; a double socket with a fused light switch and a...
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know where I can source any larger round grommets ? I will be drilling a hole in 100 × 100 trunking so guess around 75mm hole. I've...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock