• Thread starter Guest77
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 11K

Currently reading:
Lets go then lol

Discuss Lets go then lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Privatization needs to be done within a legislative framework to ensure mandated minimum standards of service delivery. If the railways and post office system declined after privatization then it wasn't implemented correctly.
We Know that, thats why some of us cannot forgive the Government for doing it, they sell it off quickly for a substantial loss of worth just to make the books look healthy. Then tens years down the line we only get a first class post which ends at 3 in the afternoon and trains which are overpacked, fares overpriced and trains which are late nearly all the time, the bosses of the companies get knight hoods and are multi millionaires and the government then has to back track continuinely about why the services are so poor.

What if the young person is seriously ill and comes from a broken home? should we just send them to the back of the queue so an old millionaire who has a cough gets treated first and gets a better portion of hospital dinner?
I never said any thing about money at all please do not misquote me in any way young man
I said old people as in any old people as they have paid their dues over the years so there core they should get all the available care that can be given. The n h s is there to help all equally young old everyone even you Mike and the help you are given should not matter on age colour or greed the only personalisation should be if you like Tony murderer Blair then you should have to pay

I never said any thing about money at all please do not misquote me in any way young man
I said old people as in any old people as they have paid their dues over the years so there core they should get all the available care that can be given. The n h s is there to help all equally young old everyone even you Mike and the help you are given should not matter on age colour or greed the only personalisation should be if you like Tony murderer Blair then you should have to pay
We agree at last, I would never argue that point, even in jest.

? eh? Whatyutalkingbout

We Know that, thats why some of us cannot forgive the Government for doing it, they sell it off quickly for a substantial loss of worth just to make the books look healthy. Then tens years down the line we only get a first class post which ends at 3 in the afternoon and trains which are overpacked, fares overpriced and trains which are late nearly all the time, the bosses of the companies get knight hoods and are multi millionaires and the government then has to back track continuinely about why the services are so poor.
So by your statement privatization is the way to go once you've sorted out the flawed method your government is using to do it.

was tony bloody blair who created all the highly paid managerial non-jobs for his cronies, in the first place.

So by your statement privatization is the way to go once you've sorted out the flawed method your government is using to do it.
It won't work here Marv, the polititicans are all total turnips here and couldn't organise a pi$$ up in the house of commons properly.

Well if the government can't implement privatization without making it self serving on a political level then take it out of their hands and set up a separate body to do it and oversee the result consisting of public interest, industry interest and various other representatives.

It won't work here Marv, the polititicans are all total turnips here and couldn't organise a pi$$ up in the house of commons properly.
And employees become greedy and unhelpful exactly like the council is now . Some of the stories I am told about waste of money and loss of money by stupid staff that are not held responsible

Well if the government can't implement privatization without making it self serving on a political level then take it out of their hands and set up a separate body to do it and oversee the result consisting of public interest, industry interest and various other representatives.
Then the upper management usually become greedy and greedier and take the money and it's not passed down the line

And employees become greedy and unhelpful exactly like the council is now . Some of the stories I am told about waste of money and loss of money by stupid staff that are not held responsible
What a load of rollocks, firstly there are hardly any council workers left, they have all been made redundant you will be pleased to know, secondly they are underpaid, I know several who left the council to work elsewhere because the pay was appalling, the Libraries are next to go, there won't be anything left except the bin men soon, oh wait a minute, that has been privatised to, they only come once a fortnight instead of weekly around here now, they won't take a bin if the lid is raised half an inch and they always put the wrong bins back on your drive, you cannot beat privatisation for quality service lol.

Ring the council about anything cheeeze your passed from piller to post around in circles no one seems to have any gumption or will take a decision and we pay big bucks to the council for second class service

What a load of rollocks, firstly there are hardly any council workers left, they have all been made redundant you will be pleased to know, secondly they are underpaid, I know several who left the council to work elsewhere because the pay was appalling, the Libraries are next to go, there won't be anything left except the bin men soon, oh wait a minute, that has been privatised to, they only come once a fortnight instead of weekly around here now, they won't take a bin if the lid is raised half an inch and they always put the wrong bins back on your drive, you cannot beat privatisation for quality service lol.

our binmen are more efficient than ever before.

who needs libraries when we have google and wiki?

Mike for what they do for the help they give for there work ethic they are paid very good money indeed
I am amazed you got someone answering the phone, as I explained earlier they have all been made redundant, an empty office with a recorded voice message won't be able to help you will it?

Reply to Lets go then lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock