Discuss letter heads in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bahco

hi guys

in the process of going it alone asap, i need to get some stationery sorted out

do you just create a letter head and quotes through word then just print them out? or do you pay for proper printed letter heads and use them?

never had to buy any letter heads before and there not the cheapest in the world, but i think it looks a bit more professional

any comments welcome :)

got my wife to sort me some out on word.
you can either print them off(use a good quality paper(100 or 120 gsm) or you can send them as e mail attachment with your quote/etc nicely typed out.
cost a fortune from printers it seems

if you go on word you should be able to use the search option on the right hand side that comes with it and then you can type in what you are looking for ie, letter heads, quotes this will then bring you up templates, if not then go on microsoft office online and do it that way.

I got mine done by a local graphic designer came in at £77+vat for the letterheads and £50+vat for the cards and they look great. It's worth getting a few quotes. I used the same guy to do the van as well which was also very reasonable.

Does make a big difference getting them done proffesionally. I dont reckon it's a lot really say £80 for a couple of thousand.

If you went to the trouble of designing it your self printing it off yourself colour cartrige good quality paper, it's gonna take you a few hours.

How much do you charge an hour £20?

And it will look ten times better from a printers

obviously better from the printers.
unneccesary overheads if you're just starting up though maybe?
i never saw anywhere that done 2k for 80 quid?
i must've been lookin in the wrong shop eh !!

Last edited:
obviously better from the printers.
unneccesary overheads if you're just starting up though maybe?
i never saw anywhere that done 2k for 80 quid?
i must've been lookin in the wrong shop eh !!

When you're starting up is probably the best time to spend some money as you're trying to make an impression on customers.

Bahco, I actually own a graphic design studio Eskimo Design | Website Design, Graphic Design and Print | Otley West Yorkshire

If you like I can get one of my guys to design you a logo and letterhead at no charge.

Let me have any details you want on it:

Company Name
Phone Number
Address
VAT Number
NICEIC
Etc Etc

I will then email you the design as am image for you to just print at home on a colour printer

many thanks for all the help lads

eskimo if you dont mind doing that for me that would be excellent, il send you a pm mate

:)

Reply to letter heads in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock