• Thread starter Sarz11
  • Start date
  • Replies 210
  • Views 13K

Currently reading:
Listen up

Discuss Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I find sitting in the bath for a while is the best way, all the veins and tubes tend to show up after hot water has been on them for a while, the wife can then get a really good look at them lol

I find sitting in the bath for a while is the best way, all the veins and tubes tend to show up after hot water has been on them for a while, the wife can then get a really good look at them lol

Hahaha so attractive they look like turkeys necks why we would want to go near them things with our mouths or any other part of our bodies is beyond me!!!

I don't know, however you Girls do haha

Indeed! Have you got any pictures of them things you just told me to look up as I have information on them but it would be nice to see them? If not not to worry. I probably shouldn't be starting a sentence asking for pictures straight after a conversation about your member!

Indeed! Have you got any pictures of them things you just told me to look up as I have information on them but it would be nice to see them? If not not to worry. I probably shouldn't be starting a sentence asking for pictures straight after a conversation about your member!
I will send some over later tonight when I have finished work and had me tea :smile5:

That'll be Kate then Geordie :innocent: ?

Boydy

No it won't ... It's my beloved Tidyboiler who has given me so much fun, love and attention in six short years than my ex ever gave me in twenty five long, miserable and thoroughly unrewarding years.

As some of you know I've been very ill for a few months and I'm not out of the woods yet but this lady has been a Godsend to me during this time.

So, Thank You pet!!

-------s.jpg

Sayin nowt. :38:

no sarz, Saturday is Rugby Day, I will be down at kingsholm watching Gloucester v the Quins, then in the lions den for a gallon after watching the England match, there will be no skirts on show tommorrow, just beer and rugby, Sunday may be a skirt day though, depends on what Mood I am in lol

On topic there Mike, rugby being a game played by men with odd shaped balls!

Boydy

No it won't ... It's my beloved Tidyboiler who has given me so much fun, love and attention in six short years than my ex ever gave me in twenty five long, miserable and thoroughly unrewarding years.

As some of you know I've been very ill for a few months and I'm not out of the woods yet but this lady has been a Godsend to me during this time.

So, Thank You pet!!

7 years darling.............. there will be no charge for correcting this post.

You are welcome BTW......... I just love giving you the bed baths!!!!!. :dita:

The only reason I said it is because he has got more than that planned! Im just setting your expectation low so you will be blown away with the suprise he has for you ...... :winkiss:

Oh yes??? surprise eh? Well Geordie doesn't do surprises. He once turned up with a "surprise" for me, wrapped up in tissue paper. I was beside myself with excitement as I unwrapped it. It turned out to be a radiator bleed key. But, never say never I suppose! :dita:

Oh yes??? surprise eh? Well Geordie doesn't do surprises. He once turned up with a "surprise" for me, wrapped up in tissue paper. I was beside myself with excitement as I unwrapped it. It turned out to be a radiator bleed key. But, never say never I suppose! :dita:

Well it was something that you needed at the time, and now if you thread it on a bit of string it'll make a nice necklace thing AND it means you'll always be able to find it next time you need to bleed your radiators. It will be there in a place where you'll never forget where it is - happily dangling between your ample bosoms.

See how thoughtful I am?

Well it was something that you needed at the time, and now if you thread it on a bit of string it'll make a nice necklace thing AND it means you'll always be able to find it next time you need to bleed your radiators. It will be there in a place where you'll never forget where it is - happily dangling between your ample bosoms.

See how thoughtful I am?

I lost it. :blush5:

Reply to Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net