• Thread starter Sarz11
  • Start date
  • Replies 210
  • Views 13K

Currently reading:
Listen up

Discuss Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

it would be. it'sonly sotherners that buy them cheap crap alloy ones that round off as soon as you try and use them.

fined payment in kind, geordie, payment in kind. no need to dig for your wallet. after 50 years confined to the lower depths of your long pocket, today's world might be an irreversible shock for it. :drummer:

She got that the year before - a 22mm one - and was over the moon with it.

Then her finger turned green ...................

This year, she got a nice engagement ring.

All I need to do now is remember to give her the money to pay for it.

Don't you be worrying my fiasco............ you paid for it!!! I found your credit card!!! :wub:

Re: Tradesgateway.co.uk

I dunno... You think onions is a girl but he's a bloke and you think I'm a bloke but I'm a girl.. I guess a photo would help!! :D

I did.. I went to St John's.. how old are you? What's your real name? ;)

I dunno... You think onions is a girl but he's a bloke and you think I'm a bloke but I'm a girl.. I guess a photo would help!! :D

I did.. I went to St John's.. how old are you? What's your real name? ;)

Omg i shud no better bein a psych nurse n shud not assume i apologise!!! Excuse my ignorance another girly yay!! Onions is a boy i no. My names sarah and im 28 u? Nice to meet u. They dint talk to me bout girls he was too shocked re me wanting to b a sparky tbh haha bless him! Think he thought i thought it was a beautician course and got mixed up ;0)

haha!! are you a st john's girl? I'm 30 so would poss have known you.. I'm Bella.. pleased to meet you too :)

haha!! are you a st john's girl? I'm 30 so would poss have known you.. I'm Bella.. pleased to meet you too :)

I like the name bella. Are you an isabella? No i didnt im a lincs girl originally christ my school was scum of the earth compared haha. Thats a shame we could of done the course together and smashed the practical stuff in southampton. Iv jst burnt my head with my hair straightners hurts. Haha. Get a pic up then girlie lets have a look at ya :p

hmm. i thought i had :-/ in response to being a boy an' all!! haha! :)

no i'm abigail (sssshhhh!) but i've been called aggy or bel since birth so... *shrugs*

well we can still stick together and help each other :)

ouch.. managed not to do that this morning somehow despite it being 6am (although i did have to go and knock on the door of my local to get my tights which i'd left there post rugby celebrations on sunday!!)

hmm. i thought i had :-/ in response to being a boy an' all!! haha! :)

no i'm abigail (sssshhhh!) but i've been called aggy or bel since birth so... *shrugs*

well we can still stick together and help each other :)

ouch.. managed not to do that this morning somehow despite it being 6am (although i did have to go and knock on the door of my local to get my tights which i'd left there post rugby celebrations on sunday!!)

Well ur lovely :) nice to put a face to a name. Rugby??? Gorilla will love you haha (mdj) he shouts at me re football. I actually love the name abigail!! I like bel. I no im so rude haha im male inside so ul get used to me i get worse. Wat made u want to b a sparky then? U left ur tights there Y WAS I NOT INVITED TO THIS PARTY hahaha snds a goodun. 6am oh yeh i was up at 5.... i know some ppl are reading this thinking no u really werent hahaha love bed

grrr. pc just stole my reply!!

well rugby seemed a good plan, i'm really good friends with the landlords so going up to instigate a bit of England v Wales rivalry in the sunshine was a grand way to spend Sunday afternoon!!

Abigail is nice but it's not really me.. I'm tattooed and pierced with multicoloured hair so I don't really fit the meek, under the stairs servant girl image I have in my head of 'abigail'... although i have to admit that aspects of the servant girl under the stairs do appeal!! ;)

It's ok.. I'm very male too.. I have a filthy mind.. (I just heard all the men's brains whirr into action over the thought of two dirty female sparkies who just happen to have a location in common.. aww. too bad. they all just exploded! )

I'm rewiring a house I've just bought and have loved every second of it so I thought I'd look into it as a trade.. I'm not very good at sitting in an office. I like getting my hands (and everything else) dirty.... you?

Party was fab.. to be honest they came off due to the sunshine but once they were off....... well! ;) :) I went skating afterwards though (following 7hours of pretty hardcore partying) and my body came off the worse.. i think i fell about 8 times in 100m.. not really a good idea. but I was determined and made my way to my ultimate destination (the pub!!).. and had a shower to wash all the blood off before returning home :)

I swear I'm getting worse as I get older! :)

grrr. pc just stole my reply!!

well rugby seemed a good plan, i'm really good friends with the landlords so going up to instigate a bit of England v Wales rivalry in the sunshine was a grand way to spend Sunday afternoon!!

Abigail is nice but it's not really me.. I'm tattooed and pierced with multicoloured hair so I don't really fit the meek, under the stairs servant girl image I have in my head of 'abigail'... although i have to admit that aspects of the servant girl under the stairs do appeal!! ;)

It's ok.. I'm very male too.. I have a filthy mind.. (I just heard all the men's brains whirr into action over the thought of two dirty female sparkies who just happen to have a location in common.. aww. too bad. they all just exploded! )

I'm rewiring a house I've just bought and have loved every second of it so I thought I'd look into it as a trade.. I'm not very good at sitting in an office. I like getting my hands (and everything else) dirty.... you?

Party was fab.. to be honest they came off due to the sunshine but once they were off....... well! ;) :) I went skating afterwards though (following 7hours of pretty hardcore partying) and my body came off the worse.. i think i fell about 8 times in 100m.. not really a good idea. but I was determined and made my way to my ultimate destination (the pub!!).. and had a shower to wash all the blood off before returning home :)

I swear I'm getting worse as I get older! :)

Snds awesome sunday was lush weather. Haha im not sure if ur flirting with me the men or jst like the thought of u being a servant.... :p ah hahahaha well since ur the servant u shud perhaps help them clean up!! :p i admire you rewiring!! Blokes are always like with me "il do it" so patronising its very annoying as if im incapable of getting my hands dirrty and need protecting pah. My jobs rewarding and im naturally gifted but wanted to b a sparky since i left school jst dint have the guts n guess im not ur typical sparky wannabe granted spending four hrs to get ready before a night in the town/pole haha :p i prob should lecture u on looking after ur body since im a nurse..... enuf said :)

Oh pps im not jst male inside coz im dirrty no no no im a see you next tuesday hahaha but a nice girl tok hahaha

If your referring to me spitting my dummy out then your mistaken as you dont get to me that much. If not fine.

i wasnt refering to you , but you seem to think everything is all about you.
Also if you know so much about trainees etc surely you should know how important encouragement is and not laying into what people are doing
I'm not laying into anyone , just giving warning to those about to spend lots of money on training they may not need , i'd say thats good advice.
Nobody questioned your knowledge I never said anyone did
you have told us how experienced you are you are putting words in peoples mouths no i'm not.
but you could be more constructive with what your saying. Your being very defensive not really.
and im not sure who your addressing half the time with your comments. to forum readers in general.
The reason im answering is that im really passionate about being a sparky and have chosen to do it a certain way for reasons. If i have to do other stuff fine as for me theres no rush since its what i want to do. Im not money orientated in the slightest n if was would climb up in the nhs.

you talk too much.

Reply to Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net