Discuss Littlesparks advent 2022 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Someone could have reminded me what date it was….

After last years music video advent calander…
Which can be found here I’m doing another one.

Same rules.

Nothing from xfactor winners
Nothing from G. Glitter or R. Harris
No repeats… but some artists may have appeared on the list last year.
Nothing with too much swearing. I’ll try and find censored versions.

Without further ado…

Day 1 …. Ok… let’s start from the bottom of the barrel. From the Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special….

And day 2…. Because I missed yesterday..
Last year I said no sausage roll based songs.. but I don’t think they’re going to make any more… Ladbaby, Elton and Ed. This was no 1… pushing the actual Elton and Ed song to no. 2

Day 4.
From one shoehorning Christmas into an existing song to another…..

Billy Mack’s “Christmas is all around me” from Love Actually??
No. Not so dire as that.

I heard this on the radio the other day, so I thought I’d add it… no video, so just listen.

Oops. Missed yesterday, so here it is. Todays will be posted tonight.

Lizzo, with her Christmas offering. I think this is a cover, but I heard this on radio this morning.

Since it looks like nobodies looking at this thread, the rules are being thrown out the window. No one will notice.

1993 Xmas number 1 featuring a young Jeremy clarkson in the video.

Day 10. And the 4th iteration of this song to be made.... just another couple years until Band Aid 40!

This is Band Aid 30.... not the best.... but it is the most recent.
Money raised was to help fight the Ebola Virus..... with a change in some of the lyrics to reflect this.

When this album came out a couple years ago, I did think it was a cheap gimmick. A football commentator bringing out a Christmas album?
Really?

But watching his documentary tonight, speaking about his speech apraxia… such a sad story. A man now whose career is his voice rather than his feet.

Unbelievable, Jeff

Just heard today that not only is Ladbaby releasing another xmas song.... but its a rework of band aid.... Which might mean we wont get a 40th anniversary release.

so today is day 16. And here is Greg Lake without his Emerson or Palmer

Reply to Littlesparks advent 2022 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock