Discuss Littlesparks advent 2022 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Now for todays.... And some might say this isn't really a Christmas song.... Santa, Elves, presents....
but it was in a Christmas movie..... Die Hard!

Die Hard isn't a christmas movie? Lets see....

Lone protagonist against a number of crooks, picks them off by setting a series of elaborate traps....

If Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie, then Home Alone isn't either... It's the same plot!

Just because I’ve changed my profile pic to my Christmas jumper featuring a Freddie snowman and the caption “ The Snow Must Go On”…..
Today is Queens Thank God It’s Christmas

Mondays.
Sorry, I’ve got a lot on and keep forgetting.

Tonight, the final of 9 (!) shows, concerts and charity church performances that have featured our youngest with her trombone.
This song was sung by one member of the village choir, and I hadn’t heard it before.
The original songwriter that also wrote The Elements… if you know that.

And for today.
The trombone star herself

Wednesday 21st. Winter Solstice
Should have had Ring Out Soltice Bells, but didn’t.

This song was Christmas number one on more than one occasion I believe. ‘75 and ‘91…. But this is a cover version by a group of artists who had a very successful Christmas film.

Nostalgia time!

Reply to Littlesparks advent 2022 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock