Discuss Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Another from same box. Set 8210, motorbike.
Nothing too technical apart from rear suspension.

Littlespark’s collection 64DAECF0-5980-4D2E-BE58-72EDEFBE8DCA - EletriciansForums.net

Littlespark’s collection 3BC383A7-4AE4-4F2B-B992-2A0AD81CF023 - EletriciansForums.net

Saw these today and thought of you (that sounds worryingly romantic )

Littlespark’s collection l1 - EletriciansForums.net
Littlespark’s collection l2 - EletriciansForums.net
Littlespark’s collection l1 - EletriciansForums.net
Littlespark’s collection l2 - EletriciansForums.net

Hmmm....why double post? Oh well, couple more.
Littlespark’s collection l3 - EletriciansForums.net
Littlespark’s collection l4 - EletriciansForums.net

So where was this, @Moley ? ... Were you working in a toy shop, or some toy collectors place??

My most recent purchase was a drive to Falkirk, got something ive wanted... but also 4 others that ive already got.
I must have about £500's worth of doubles to sell off.

That Wallace and Gromit is very creative. Not an official Lego set I don't think though.

No, its not. I got it from the Lego Ideas site, where home designers can submit ideas, and if they get enough backing... Lego turns them into official sets.

That's definitely a candidate for making into one

So where was this, @Moley ? ... Were you working in a toy shop, or some toy collectors place??
They are in a shop in Watchet in Somerset. I'm down here doing some work on our chalet before the season starts and they ban power tools. It seems like I've just bought a car too 😳

Wasn't a Lego car. Mini Clubman Cooper S with flappy paddle gear change. Collecting it next weekend.

Months later, and the collection has been slowly increasing in number…. To the point that I’ve had to extend the display shelves again. I’m going to have to throw out the big freezer, beer fridge and central heating boiler to make more space.

This one is my latest. Bought direct from Lego, because it’s price was half of anywhere else… even if it was in stock.
Another licensed set. From John Deere

Not a huge set, so no way I was spending 50 quid on it.

Littlespark’s collection 09EDE48A-3112-4183-9BA1-8EF69DA8CFE0 - EletriciansForums.net

Whole body steering, and detachable tipping trailer.

Months later, and the collection has been slowly increasing in number…. To the point that I’ve had to extend the display shelves again. I’m going to have to throw out the big freezer, beer fridge and central heating boiler to make more space.

This one is my latest. Bought direct from Lego, because it’s price was half of anywhere else… even if it was in stock.
Another licensed set. From John Deere

Not a huge set, so no way I was spending 50 quid on it.

View attachment 100462

Whole body steering, and detachable tipping trailer.

Nice little set that. I think I'm going to get the Mustang soon, the one with the working steering (I've already got the small Mustang).

This one?
Littlespark’s collection 4021F0F3-FF15-46DA-B061-51E87A77944D - EletriciansForums.net

It’s on my wish list, but can’t justify £100+

Not again…. Lol.

New set this year, same scale. Coloured inserts can be changed.

Littlespark’s collection 3A3AB92F-41BF-4BBB-893B-5FC96192C344 - EletriciansForums.net

Well, I'm back down in Somerset for 2 weeks. I'll make you jelous and go in the shop that sells 2nd hand Lego kits 😀

Got round to taking new photos.

This is a photo of staff, moderators and long time members at the last forum meet up….

No. It’s just a bunch of Muppets.

Littlespark’s collection 6A737C42-58FE-41F8-A946-DAB62A250051 - EletriciansForums.net

Yes…. They fit perfectly along the top edge of dado trunking.

Reply to Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock