Discuss Live North ticket going for free if anyone wants it. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mr Hehound

Hello gents.

Entered a competition on a NICEIC mailout to win tickets to Live North at the Bolton stadium in October.

Had an e-mail today to say I have got 2.

Might well just be a marketing thing and anyone that replied has 'won' but thought I'd give it a go.

Want one for myself but if anyone wants the spare let me know via PM.

(Yes. I know the schemes are the work of Satan but if you fancy a day off the tools and can afford the day off, the lecture theatre might have something of intetest)

No worries if not - I'll offer them out to Facebook mates.

Reply to Live North ticket going for free if anyone wants it. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

BH Electrics, is growing our team. Located in beautiful Port Douglas, Far North Queensland provides electrical solutions to commercial...
Replies
Views
A
I went to my first 'trade show' today at a local wholesalers (Edmundsons Bournemouth). Whenever people had mentioned them in the past I envisaged...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
Working in Canada on a three month job, 6 of us including a rather snobby Team Leader/ We were working 6 or 7 days a week 12 to 14 hour days, so...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
B
An Irishman has penned an hilarious 'open letter'telling the jihadis that his countryman are "only here for the craic." 'Finchie Cova' wrote an...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock