Discuss Loop wiring in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Shakey, I can't argue with a single word you wrote there. Of course people should only work to their capabilities, and this chap and his brother are clearly out of their depth. My real concern was the post suggesting something absolutely lethal with no highlighting of the fact that it was a mickey-take. Given the original poster's obvious lack of knowledge he could quite possbily have gone and actually done what was suggested.

GET AN ELECTRICIAN IN LIKE YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Wise words indeed.

Shakey, I can't argue with a single word you wrote there. Of course people should only work to their capabilities, and this chap and his brother are clearly out of their depth. My real concern was the post suggesting something absolutely lethal with no highlighting of the fact that it was a mickey-take. Given the original poster's obvious lack of knowledge he could quite possbily have gone and actually done what was suggested.

Wise words indeed.

Hi
It wasnt a "mickey take" i thought the guy was stuck and maybee either didnt have a test meter or didnt know how to use one.
With no easy route to earth (unless he was standing in a metal bath full of water) the chances of him getting a letal shock would be quite low ,if he followed the instructions correctly.
And i wouldnt advise somone to do something i wouldnt do myself and have indeed done on various accasions
atvbitwww

Reply to Loop wiring in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
Hi, have an old bathroom fan. Which has two wires the black and red (line and neutral). The fan has no isolator switch and was powered when the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the forum. Thanks for letting me join. Asking for some diy advicd… I’m trying to add a couple more security lights to the existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have recently encountered that my circuit breaker for the upstairs lights keeps tripping. I flick it back on and immediately it trips...
Replies
Views
L
WIRING FOR WALL SMART SWITCH FOR CEILING FAN/LIGHT Just bought a smart wall switch for a ceiling fan/light currently connected to a single switch...
Replies
Views
littletwinn
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock