Discuss madness in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Let's hope that it wasn't Tel playing against the poor man.

I know that I've spent a lot of time on GT4 but not 50 hours none stop. But that game does have quite a few 24 hours races. May be the programmers should limit each game to a 2 hour play then automatically stops for tens minutes so people can eat and drink?

i remember years back when space invaders came out i spent nearly all day on it with 3 lives!! no dinner or tea, eventualy i died (i mean in the game sense).
when the resident evil games came out i often played until they where compleeted although i would occasionaly pause for a snack and some beer.
this guy i understand was in a internet cafe, you would think they would of sold sandwiches or summut.

Tel, if your still alive and your reading this.....if your hungry let me know, I will send you food. We need your input.

Never mind selling him a sandwich, the staff at the internet cafe should have told him enough's enough after 12 hours or so. Over here it's illegal for licenced premises to sell someone a drink if they've had enough already, if computer gaming is such a big problem in that part of the world you'd think they'd have a similar rule.

just got home after what i can only describe as a complete total pants waste of a day. can't say just now why. i'm too wound up. but at least i've eaten. there are about 600million chinese, suppose 1 won't make a huge difference to the chinese welfare bill.

Me and aload of mates used to LAN party once a month, start friday evening and no stopping till sunday late evening.
Then I got married.

when I was a student I remember one person in the student digs who would play every minute he was not at uni, would literally play from 5 on a friday afternoon until about 2Am on Monday,stopping for 20 mins once every 12 hours for food... had a projector and everything set up.....used to get people round for multiplayer games, as far as remember it was the first gran turismo, Tekken Tag, dead or alive and I think something like final fantasy 4, this was nearly 10 years ago now.....
I have heard over the years that there are a lot of people play until they keel over in Japan and South Korea, they are into the computer games in a big way over there..

Reply to madness in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net