• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Commercial Manrose wf300 instructions

Discuss Manrose wf300 instructions in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnselectricals

Electrician's Arms
As above anyone got a copy of the installer instructions for the300mm window fan ? Trawled the website and Google just keep getting the catalogue page with the specs on it. Cheers

gnselectricals

Electrician's Arms
Cheers dude prob is fitted a replacement window mounted under warranty after motor failed in 1.5 yrs and now week old replacement fell out of Window yest apparently nearly on someone's head ! Just to see if I had/hadn't done something stupid only fitted a few window fans but previous 12" was secure etc. Think the tenant may have pulled external grille for cleaning and undone the 4 fixings and dropped the fan unit out by accident tbh

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
should have used gorilla glue. then even GMES would not have been able to pull it out. :tounge_smile:

ruston

Respected Member
looks like a bit of vandalism there to be fair , or screws overtightened and expanded due to heat or direct sun ..
Looking at that grill after a week , it is little wonder the previous one only lasted a short time.

gnselectricals

Electrician's Arms
It's absolutely stinking their only a small cafe. The guy mentioned as I was leaving that it wasn't level inside in his opinion so maybe had a go at it. Also trying to get me to silicon it to the window due to vibrations he reckons caused it. Fitted fine was a bit tight as Louvres were a bit of a squeeze but I slackened it off incrementally to fit perfect tight but not too much tbh

ruston

Respected Member
I think you are right . for all four to break is a bit extreme. I'm sure the ones I used to fit had a cushioned seal, but it has been a long time.
I hated fitting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]