Search the forum,

Discuss MEM Breaker help in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

J&M Electrical

Hi all,

Does anybody know where i could 1 of these in 30A? Haven't tried the wholesaler as they were closed today but i doubt they will have 1.

image (3).jpgimage (2).jpg

Thanks

which way are the blades, are they parallel to the longer side?

edit.just seen the other pic. the ones i have are no good to you.

Last edited:
I know, but its either that or a new consumer unit, which is currently in a 300mm base unit, and my shoulders are a lot wider than 300mm so it would be a pig of a job to change.

Reply to MEM Breaker help in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone I bought the following device for the purpose of inspection and testing of DPs and its connecions...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, 1st post here. I'm a DIYer looking for some advise please. I've got a blender/mixer from India which has decided to pack up. I've...
Replies
Views
I’m planning a 240V welder circuit in a detached garage with a 100A sub panel. For the 160A or 180A output welders I’m looking at, the conductor...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views
My circuit panel has two banks of breakers, each bank protected by an RCD. One of these RCDs has been problematic in that it trips intermitantly...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back