• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Metrel MI3100SE for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I am selling my Metrel MI3100SE as I'm wrapping my business up.

12 months old and just been calibrated by Mike Olding which is valid until 03/11/2022.

Comes with leads, commander probe, probes, clips etc also software disc that I've never used. Has rechargeable batteries and come with charger. Soft case.

I'll also chuck in a Calcard with it and record of monthly checks.

Looking at £500 including insured postage, either Royal Fail or Hermes.

IMG_9865.jpegIMG_9866.jpegIMG_9867.jpegIMG_9868.jpegIMG_9869.jpegIMG_9870.jpeg

Message me on here of you're interested, if not I'll chuck it on eBay but I'd rather not give them a cut.

Attachments

• metrel-mi3100se-eurotest-easi-multifunction-tester-datasheet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Reply to Metrel MI3100SE for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

MEGGER 1741 For sale, used but in good condition with clean screen etc. Comes with a full set of leads and a charger, Megger soft case - square...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, for sale I have this metrel MI3125BT mft This is brand new and only opened to check contents etc... latest model which includes...
Replies
Views
B
Metrel MI 3125 Combo Lite Multifunction Tester | eBay Mft as seen in link on ebay, unfortunately i lost my job and i need to sell it, bought...
Replies
Views
brett1988
B
T
I have for sale a fluke T5-1000 only few months old has the shrouded probes, excellent condition, reason for sale well thought I'd lost so bought...
Replies
Views
The Finch
T
For sale here is a Metrel EurotestCOMBO MI3125, I have owned it since new (7th March 2011) and it was calibrated in April this year so it will...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock