Discuss Milwaukee Packout Storage alternative in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I did alot of research into the Milwaukee pack out.

my employer then bought it for me.

honestly. Do not waste your time looking or your money on anything else. It’s brilliant.

i work in a large zoo with big hills and dirt tracks everywhere. I must drag it about 3-4 miles around the park every day. I knock the life out of it. Nothing else on the market comes even close.

I know it’s easy for me to say just pay for it as my employer bought it for me, but really it’s good.
It’s so good My employer bought one for each of the maintenance team. A big investment my employer would not have made if it was no good.

I will just have to see if they go on offer as it’s still quite expensive. Most people I’ve spoken to rate the Magnusson Trolley system. Plus I know a few sparks that use the CK Wheeled Trolley.

Last edited:
I did alot of research into the Milwaukee pack out.

my employer then bought it for me.

honestly. Do not waste your time looking or your money on anything else. It’s brilliant.

i work in a large zoo with big hills and dirt tracks everywhere. I must drag it about 3-4 miles around the park every day. I knock the life out of it. Nothing else on the market comes even close.

I know it’s easy for me to say just pay for it as my employer bought it for me, but really it’s good.
It’s so good My employer bought one for each of the maintenance team. A big investment my employer would not have made if it was no good.
I wish mine would buy me one.

Just had a look at the Magnusson system in B&Q. I’m really impressed with it. Strong plastic, each box has a gasket on to stop dust and water. Seems really good for the money. It would house everything and more. Only problem would be if I’m on a job with someone and it’s fitting it in their vans as we only have Berlingo vans.

The CK would then make sense. I just wish somewhere local had them. So I could actually see and feel what they are like.

I think I’ve made a decision. Based on what I’ve seen and ultimately what I can afford on an min apprentice wage. I’ve decided that I would like to have something that lasts. With that said I’ve decided upon the Magnusson. I can always get the Milwaukee when I have the proper money. Having thought about the CK Magma Wheeled Tool Bag, I’m sure it’s great. I can’t see it lasting a good number of years.

Reply to Milwaukee Packout Storage alternative in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net