Discuss music quiz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just to let the boys know i won the music quiz over on the tilers forum

Made sure they knew i was over from the sparkies forum

Well Done Scott I admire your superior music knowledge and bow down to your greatness
Your are not a music master you are a music lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let the boys know i won the music quiz over on the tilers forum

Made sure they knew i was over from the sparkies forum

Well Done Scott I admire your superior music knowledge and bow down to your greatness
Your are not a music master you are a music lord

Good man Scott!

Knew i could rely on you:D

Its just a shame i didnt realise it was happening until this morning.:rolleyes:

I had trouble signing in so i just registered with them (tilers forum that is)

So i didn't start the quiz until 10 mins later 9.10pm with the top man on 3 but i came up from behind to score a 7-6 victory with a tie breaker (chilli peppers question by the way)

Good Laugh i was wetting my pants

One member admitted to be a Corrs fan it was recommended by me that we kill him

Well done for keeping up the good name of the sparks buddy.:D

Been a bit pre-occupied the last few days, havn't been on much so didn't even know about it till now.

Reply to music quiz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have got some other sections of the forum that I thought might be useful to you guys! They are for all countries but we have new tags that you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Dan. Sorry people I've been so busy. I've has some health issue that are all sorted now. I haven't been on the forum as much but that's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Dan. Sorry people I've been so busy. I've has some health issue that are all sorted now. I haven't been on the forum as much but that's...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To celebrate the coronation. Electrical2GO is offering the first 50 electricians forum members free delivery on any order to the UK mainland...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock