NAPIT Certification Scheme Napit assessment

Discuss Napit assessment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I was told up to 6 weeks from them receiving my documents, unless you paid for fast track which i beleive was up to 3 weeks???? Just give them a ring mate, I'm sure they will help.

When I joined Napit I paid for the fast track and got an assement in about 2 weeks, I think it was an extra £30 or so for the fast track.

i have rung, they just said they are waiting for the assessor to be in my area.

Is there much of a wait then once they give me a date ? ....eg. if they ring me tomo, have i gotta wait a while till the actual assessment ?

Is there much of a wait then once they give me a date ? ....eg. if they ring me tomo, have i gotta wait a while till the actual assessment ?

That statement doesn't make sense!! If they give you a date, then surely that's the date of the assessment, Yes?? Got to wait for what, you've lost me here!! ...lol!!

Mine was at quite short notice... I was expecting quite a few weeks so I was leisurely preparing documents etc and then after about 3 weeks got a phone call seeing if i was available that afternoon!
I had to defer it till the next day as I didn't have the new circuits installed

Simon

That statement doesn't make sense!! If they give you a date, then surely that's the date of the assessment, Yes?? Got to wait for what, you've lost me here!! ...lol!!

lol....what i meant was....will they end up ringing me and given me a date 6 weeks from ( for example ) ...but dont matter got date for next thurs now.

Any body got al the relevant documents i need ? or examples ?

Many thanks all :)

got my assessment thurs. Any tips / advice ? with all the documents is all i need to do is print them off and file ?

I paid the extra cash for the fast track, as it give Karen a call from Napit's assessments office (ill PM you her direct number)

I've just read your last quote, so Ignore the PM

good luck with the assessment, and find out how he like his steak cooked.
If he likes it rare and you give him one that's well done, the steak won't be the only cremated thing :)

Last edited:

Reply to Napit assessment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock