NAPIT Certification Scheme Napit "desktop" software

Discuss Napit "desktop" software in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nadger

Has anyone on here bought the Napit desktop certification? and if so whats your verdict on it?

i'm not too worried about the difference in cost over the paper versions, as i think my hand written certs dont look very proffesional. i'm more interested in knowing how you find the actual software to use etc

Has anyone on here bought the Napit desktop certification? and if so whats your verdict on it?

I use it, and can confirm that whilst it does produce professional looking PDFs, the software itself is dated, poorly designed and poorly programmed. It isn't nearly as intuitive as it could/should be. I hope that NAPIT will invest in a better software development team, but I shall not hold my breath on that one. Only in the last month have they updated it to cater for EICRs.

:nopity:

thanks guys, it seems there is a great variation in pricing in whats out there, maybe one of the mods can arrange for a poll?

as i have just moved to Napit i was hoping there software would have been the one for me, but i guess i need to do some leg work now before committing to one. well not so much leg work as kettle on and scour the web work!!

Reply to Napit "desktop" software in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Its time I bit the bullet and got some proper certification software, I've used my own forms for ages now which I spend pre-filling everything in...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Third Party Certification
Is there anybody out there in NAPITs Third Party Certification Scheme who would be willing to certify a new consumer unit I am wanting to install...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC renewal assessment debacle!
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock