Discuss Need advice Plz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'd strongly suggest getting Imago in to take a look who will undoubtedly give you all the information you need for the supplier.

The meter will only measure electricity usage AFTER it so with the meter being in your dwelling i cant see how anything done within the original joint cupboard would effect the readings....so it does mean more investigation within your dwelling itself.

Best thing to do is get in touch with Imago, arrange a visit and ensure the kettle is on upon arrival.

Reply to Need advice Plz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently moved into a house with electric storage heaters and am looking to replace them with electric radiators. Gas and oil are not viable...
Replies
Views
I just had the electric company at my house to check the power lines coming to my house. Nothing is wrong on their end. The problem is that every...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock