Discuss Need an extra pair of hands.? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Electricman Dan

Morning all.
I've been doing minor domestic work for a few years now and have a pretty good customer base. I will be ding my 2330 level 3 and 17th later this year and then on to NVQ so I can offer a full electrical service.
I would want to gain more experience with 'major' domestic works, rewires, CU changes, new circuits, external lighting/power etc. To do this I am willing to sacrifice some time and energy if anyone out there needs help on a job or jobs.

I passed C&G level 2 have my own tools. I am keen, polite and tidy.
examples of my 'minor' works can be seen at: Electricman Dan

I live in south west London.

Ta, Dan.

Reply to Need an extra pair of hands.? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, This is my last question/post for tonight, promise. Please can I ask for a little advice on certificates as I am now questioning...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to do some minor domestic electrical work while I am completing my NVQ level 2 in electrical installations. I have the 18th...
Replies
Views
Long shot but let’s try again :) Currently doing my portfolio for my course so need to take photos on a job. Anyone who can help me with it is...
Replies
Views
So, I got a level 2-3 electrical installation diploma fresh out of college with no experience especially onsite. I was wondering whether working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently training thru a company called tradestech, not very impressed so far, I was told that within 6 months I'd be able to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock