Discuss Negotiations going as expected.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i'd love to try a 500watt vac. on my wall chaser. my henry 1000watt struggles to get more than 75% of the dust.
Don't forget this only applies to domestic vacuums Tel, you can still buy industrial ones.
Just had a look on the Henry web site. Seems they do 3 basic domestic vacuums the 160, 200 and 240. The largest the 240 has a 620w motor.

Well I can't really argue with you on that Sparks.
If you're prepared to ignore all you know of efficiency and modern motors compared to older motors, ignore your own experiances over the last 30 or so years, ignore expert reaserch and the likes of experts like James Dyson because someone showed you a useless vacuum cleaner. Then you are not going to be won round by anything I say.
Dyson's are pants, i've tried one.

dysons are OK untill 1 week after the guarantee runs out. a bit like the amstrad crap that sugar was flogging 30 years ago, but less customer appeal.

anyone who deals with dyson knows that they are there just to make as much money as possible out of punters who purchase their over priced crap vacs. "need a new set of carbon brushes? buy a new dyson vac."
Crikey Tel, better not let Mrs Pete999 see this we have one, a Dyson that is, not my choice by the way, but being a chauvinist, I leave all household purchases to Her, would hate it if She tried to tell me what sort of tools I should by, might give me grief for buying any, but that's a different subject, oh and She has named it Oleg, now what can I call my latest acquisition?

Crikey Tel, better not let Mrs Pete999 see this we have one, a Dyson that is, not my choice by the way, but being a chauvinist, I leave all household purchases to Her, would hate it if She tried to tell me what sort of tools I should by, might give me grief for buying any, but that's a different subject, oh and She has named it Oleg, now what can I call my latest acquisition?
any decent vacuum that sucks well should be called Monica.

Fantastic Murdoch, I can't imagine how it must be to actually get in the air in one. I have been in them on the ground, and I was quite shocked at what a bare and brutal sort of environment it was.

Our trip wasn't in the air - just on the ground............ 2000 revs on all 4 engines, then off down the short runway ............ simply amazing!

And yes a brutal environment - tail end charlie - the rear gunner had no heating and couldn't really leave his post for a No 1 - for up to 9 hours.........

dysons are OK untill 1 week after the guarantee runs out. a bit like the amstrad crap that sugar was flogging 30 years ago, but less customer appeal.
God yeah that stuff was proper rubbish. I knew it was going to be when I heard him saying that "there is too much duplication in stereo equipment" duh......

Our trip wasn't in the air - just on the ground............ 2000 revs on all 4 engines, then off down the short runway ............ simply amazing!

And yes a brutal environment - tail end charlie - the rear gunner had no heating and couldn't really leave his post for a No 1 - for up to 9 hours.........
could never understand why the taill turret did not have sonme armour plate protection. after all, this was the lancaster's main defence for nightfighters. once tail end gunner was killed, defence was gone.

I took the FIL and a mate of his last year for a "trip" on Just Jane to celebrate their 80th birthdays - I tripped over the information when researching the loss of my mum's cousin who served as a navigator in 635 Squadron - he was on his 46 mission !

An expensive day out BUT worth every penny!

View attachment 38008

View attachment 38008 View attachment 38008 View attachment 38010

And my view from my "ride" position as the bomb aimer!

View attachment 38011
Nice, my Uncle flew Wellingtons then Mosquitos in 305 Squadron, my Mum also served in the same Squadron for 4 years.

Back to the EU, the powers to be like in any divorce will argue about money, the UK oddly enough are one of the most honest members and over the years have mainly stuck to the rules, regs and paid in what they should have unlike a lot of other countries who have just fecked around, look at the French and the Spanish.

They, I mean the Germans, French and Belgiums want to give us a good kicking and want us to fail as if we succeed then some other countries may think, "if the UK can do it then so can we".

The Northern EU countries have totally screwed over the Southern countries just look at the rate of youth unemployment in Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.

The Northern EU countries have totally screwed over the Southern countries just look at the rate of youth unemployment in Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.

because the above just rolled over, same as in 1930's. they's have done same to us if we hadn't got the balls to stand up to them. sod paying them billions. we should tell adolph meerkat to sod off, we're out. what she going to do about it? send over the luftwaffe again?

because the above just rolled over, same as in 1930's. they's have done same to us if we hadn't got the balls to stand up to them. sod paying them billions. we should tell adolph meerkat to sod off, we're out. what she going to do about it? send over the luftwaffe again?
Sensible answers please Tel see post 4

sorry pete. i've not got a postcard. (post #4). :(

Sensible answers please Tel see post 4
sorry pete. i've not got a postcard. (post #4). :(
Don't know if you are being your usual jovial self, but not with you Tel

see paste of your quoted post#4 below.

Sensible answers only please, on a postcard if necessary.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reply to Negotiations going as expected.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net