Discuss Nest Thermostat Gen 3 Installation in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Adam23

-
Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly I'm new to the forum so hello to all...

Probably sick of seeing posts such as this but I really do some help on having this installed. I have Procombi A28 boiler, not sure if this a rebadged Vokera boiler but I'm sure someone on here can clarify.

Has anyone had any experience of installing a Nest on one of these? If so, how do I tackle this? Opened up the boiler to an image that kinda scared me! Can see the L & N but not sure what or where I stick the cables for controlling the boiler.

Would pics help?

The best advice is to employ the services of an electrician, this is beyond basic work for an electrician and shouldn’t take very long at all.

Hi,

Firstly I'm new to the forum so hello to all...

Probably sick of seeing posts such as this but I really do some help on having this installed. I have Procombi A28 boiler, not sure if this a rebadged Vokera boiler but I'm sure someone on here can clarify.

Has anyone had any experience of installing a Nest on one of these? If so, how do I tackle this? Opened up the boiler to an image that kinda scared me! Can see the L & N but not sure what or where I stick the cables for controlling the boiler.

I take it you have a normal room thermostat in the property either hard wired to the boiler or wireless RF style stat already in the hallway or similar ?

Would pics help?

Reply to Nest Thermostat Gen 3 Installation in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock