Discuss New Posts in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
8 new posts showing seems I'm getting an awful lot of Dan posts as some have sugested

There is more to this forum behind the scenes than logging in and checking the updated posts and new threads. I get what you mean @Pete999, if I get what you mean about new threads that Dan creates but we are getting to hang out with our peers for free (well, I haven't paid anything yet!). It is the same for a beautiful Cartier watch - you see the beauty on the outside but there is a whole lot of clever stuff ensuing within- Dan IS that clever stuff!
Please note - other Dans are available.

There is more to this forum behind the scenes than logging in and checking the updated posts and new threads. I get what you mean @Pete999, if I get what you mean about new threads that Dan creates but we are getting to hang out with our peers for free (well, I haven't paid anything yet!). It is the same for a beautiful Cartier watch - you see the beauty on the outside but there is a whole lot of clever stuff ensuing within- Dan IS that clever stuff!
Please note - other Dans are available.
Listen Rpa07, before anyone gets the wrong idea about my post, there was never a complaint intended in my post, neither was it meant to be. I merely wanted to know if I was doing something untoward in my approach in using the Forum, I have been a member for some years now, and fully understand and appreciate the work all the Admin put into this forum on our behalf, someone else mentioned my supposed fault was due to, and I quote "Dan Spam" I have know idea what he meant, so please knock this on the head I WAS NOT HAVING A GO AT DAN

@Pete999 what is happening mate, I thought you posted a similar thread that @Sintra helped you with if I've got that bit wrong can you just clarify exactly what is happening that is different to normal so we can try and resolve it.

@Pete999 what is happening mate, I thought you posted a similar thread that @Sintra helped you with if I've got that bit wrong can you just clarify exactly what is happening that is different to normal so we can try and resolve it.
Not that important honest, when I log on you have window "watched threads" "new posts" "unread posts" etc. with me so far? right new post as an example tells me I have say 15 new posts to look at, but when I hit the new post button an reveal these posts there are say 6 posts to read, of course this varies from day to day, in example I wondered where the other 9 posts are, some one mentioned it could be "Dan Spam" no idea what that could be, wondered if it could be me.

Sorry @Pete999 , didn't mean to offend! The Dan spams were in 'inbox' so not what you are talking about. I was thinking you were meaning Dans tiling forum threads that have been around lately! I've just ignored those as they speak a different language. We'll let it lie then.

Sorry @Pete999 , didn't mean to offend! The Dan spams were in 'inbox' so not what you are talking about. I was thinking you were meaning Dans tiling forum threads that have been around lately! I've just ignored those as they speak a different language. We'll let it lie then.
OK mate no Drama

@Pete999 Let us know how it goes from today, @Marvo as done some tinkering in the engine room for you so it should be ok now.

Reply to New Posts in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net