Discuss New Toy just for fun............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Centre Fire, will drop more than a rabbit........

New Toy just for fun............. upload_2019-2-27_11-27-46 - EletriciansForums.net

I used to have a Coonan 357 semi auto till Dunblane banned full bore pistols so now I’m 22 rimfire and a 243
Shame, my cousin in the US has a Sterling Sub and a 303 in his collection.

I am going to apply for a firearms certificate should be fun in central London lol

His hobby was making Kentucky Hunting rifles, kept him sane after Vietnam.

I am going to apply for a firearms certificate should be fun in central London lol

His hobby was making Kentucky Hunting rifles, kept him sane after Vietnam.

Plenty of clubs in London cost you the earth mind !! You’ll need to be a member of a club or have a permission somewhere in the sticks.

I think I’ll stick to my rimfire
speaking of rimfire, I collect antique firearms and recently acquired a 150 year old 7 shot bonanza .22 caliber (short rounds), smooth bore, nickle finish,
black walnut birds head grip and spur trigger.
while it functions the cylinder pawl is worn too far to rotate the cylinder in the correct position so it would be unsafe to fire in its present condition.
although i can repair it I do not want to alter it at all.
so its going into a shadow box with an information card for display only.

New Toy just for fun............. bonanza - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to New Toy just for fun............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock