Discuss Nico Rosbourg has retired.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

Must admit I didn't see that coming and I bet that every driver on the grid is desperately seeking the seat and a way out of their existing contract!

Button for Mercedes for 1 year?

Alonso for Mercedes?

Vettel for Mercedes?

and I thought that the F1 musical chairs had finished for this year...

Just spotted your post Murdoch, I posted similar in the sport forum. Guess Mercs' won't be disciplining Lewis now, ha!

Don't blame Nico, he's been in Lewis shadow for 3 years, according to the media. He has a young family, pots of money and he would be under the spotlight again next year, so whats not to like.

Contract lawyers will be busy in the next few days, but I suspect after all the grief over the last few years, Merc's will go with young driver.

That's not even remotely funny Pete, guess that other philistine will be along in a minute with some unfunny riposte :)
Oh Sorry Tel we are Philistines apparently If I'm reading Midwest's post correctly

Actually I'm told that Tel's a secret admirer of F1, as demonstrated by this picture;

upload_2016-12-2_17-28-6.png

It's a bit like 'Where's Wally', but he's the one at the back shouting abuse & wearing a mankini. :eek:

Apparently Me You and Tel lol
Sorry Tel that was an assumption on my part appologies if I got it wrong, but I don't think I did can't imagine who the other Philistine is if it aint your goodself

F1, golf, cricket, football, no wonder the aliens haven't invaded they wouldn't be able to stand the excitement.

Agree ^^^^

All the top drivers will have water tight contracts so maybe Jenson Button could step in for 1 year (he's beaten Hamilton in their Mclaren era!)

Joking aside I obviously don't see the appeal in F1 so what is it that grabs your attention about it.

Reply to Nico Rosbourg has retired.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net