Discuss NVQ 2357 by XS Training anyone done it? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mike Blair

alright guys i completed my 2365 level 2,3 and they offered me a bridging unit , am2+ nvq for 1.7k is that good? and has anyone done a cause with them before?

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]You will be allocated your own personal assessor who will help you to complete the NVQ on our e-Portfolio system ([/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]my assessor will be watching work via internet such as skype or something) [/FONT]

Trouble with these companies is tomorow they might not exist and your well and truly f****d then... id rather pay the extra few hundred and get a bloke who comes out and sees me.. not have to ring and.email people for answers to my many questions about the NVQ

I used XS training to do my NVQ 3 2356. Found them good to be honest. It was a long road but got there in the end. They are quite helpful if you get stuck. Just give them a ring or email and they put me right in no time. Was only £550 when I did mine tho

Enrolled for the 2357 nvq level 3 with xstraining due to the high rating on this site. Had a video conference with my accessor. So far so good...
Need to take more pictures with me inside the photos. As I used to take pictures of my works but not including myself in it...

Not to happy with them tbh

I enrolled with xs training, I've been asking them for advice since day on but had nothing, I've also been trying to get hold of my personal advisor he doesn't answer his phone or phone back if u leave a message or text him. So far a complete waste of time and money.

lls.electrical;
The same situation is happening to me. I had a video link interview with the accesor the first day I enrolled. After that I been trying to communicate with him but no reply.

Re: Not to happy with them tbh

I enrolled with xs training, I've been asking them for advice since day on but had nothing, I've also been trying to get hold of my personal advisor he doesn't answer his phone or phone back if u leave a message or text him. So far a complete waste of time and money.

If you are experiencing problems contacting your assessor then you need to contact us and we will sort this out immediately.

If you can contact us we are confident that you will shortly be amongst the many satisfied customers who have successfully completed the NVQ with XS Training and have since gained their JIB gold card

Please call 07985793094 or 07507718465, you can also send email to [email protected]

This must be the first complaint about XS Training on this forum. Over the years hundreds of members have rated them very highly and this seems like it is just a one off. Hope everything gets resolved, which I believe it will be.

Did get a respond from my assessor and getting well with the nvq.
Recommend xstraining to anyone what to achieve the nvq.

mambo I'm happy that your problems have been resolved via direct communication. You are another happy and well supported customer from XS Training.

It was my first online study I have done. The experience was better as I got the right respond from Xstraining.
They're professional and delivery what you signed for.

Thanks Stuart, Martyn for making it possible for me to complete the NVQ..

Reply to NVQ 2357 by XS Training anyone done it? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net