Discuss On and off time delay contact in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RusLanD

Hi guys, i'm new here, and looks like noone asked this, but if i'm wrong, sorry..I need time delay contactor on ON and OFF, for lights on my house connected to my alarm, but idea is for them to go on minute after power is on and go off minute after power is off. Its over 2.2kw so i will use contactor anyway, but not sure where i can get time delay contact cheap and good for job.I have found one, finder 80.01, http://shop.conrad-uk.com/1/2-a1-uk...l-timer-relay-80-01-80-01-0-240-0000-.htmlBut wondered if there is any other tipe like the one that goes on top of contactor like air ones; 0.63-1A Thermal Relay + 30s Air Time Delay Head + 3P AC Contactor , the only thing that i couldn't find the one that would do on and off. As it would be cheaper that finder and contactor and saves time on fiting them.Anyone know one for the job?Thanks

Twice the word cheap is used
If its cheap you want, it wont work.
Spend a few quid, get your alarm engineers advice on relays / contactors fed from the panel.

there are panels out there that will have programable pulse outputs that will trip a relay with 12 v coil for lights,but if you just want light on on activation then off use a 12v timer relay to trip a relay with a 12v coil at the rating you need

Nothing comppromising about cheap, apart from one web shop selling same thing for 48 quid other 25.. feel the difference?All i'm askong if anyone know any cheappest option of what i need.Not trying to diy or modify somthing to get it work cheap, asking for cheapest option as never came across this kind of things and dont know what is available for this.I prefer to do things myself rather than paing someone for consultation.. and if i could not do it myself i would not rise this here for you to tell me to pay someone.Just need advise of knowing person.Thanks.

Nothing comppromising about cheap, apart from one web shop selling same thing for 48 quid other 25.. feel the difference?All i'm askong if anyone know any cheappest option of what i need.Not trying to diy or modify somthing to get it work cheap, asking for cheapest option as never came across this kind of things and dont know what is available for this.I prefer to do things myself rather than paing someone for consultation.. and if i could not do it myself i would not rise this here for you to tell me to pay someone.Just need advise of knowing person.Thanks.

These houses turn into a nightmare that someone has to sort out eventually.!

Reply to On and off time delay contact in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net