Discuss Parisien Walk Don't Walk Sign UPDATE in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I visited here a while back, well over a year ago actually and I can't seem to get back at that post about a "Walk Don't Walk sign I bought 8 years ago in Paris" to update it so I have had to create this new one.

I would like to thank all those on this forum that gave me advice on how to progress it

If anyone is interested as to my progress I have got to a first stage in achieving my aim in making this work. . For more info, I have made an Instructables which you may like to view and as far as I understand you don't have to create an account to see it. So here goes. Making of a Parisien Walk Don't Walk Sign Cycle Through Red Man Green Man Using an Arduino Uno - https://www.instructables.com/Making-of-a-Parisien-Walk-Dont-Walk-Sign-Cycle-Thr/

Really glad you got it up and running. Looking good!

Reply to Parisien Walk Don't Walk Sign UPDATE in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I joined this forum a while ago to ask for help and advice re this question and am unsure of the protocols I'll link to it here. Walk Don't...
Replies
Views
I have refurbed a Walk, Don't Walk sign from Paris. At this stage, it switches on and off with both the Red and the Green men lighting up...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For clarity, I'm not a qualified electrician, but have a reasonable amount of experience as I've done plenty of wiring (signed off by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock