Discuss Part P , DIYers and confusion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mr Skelton.
You are indeed correct. Just because someone has an opinion does not make it valid. That cuts both ways however.

I don't think I mentioned theft or criminal damage and don't see why you used it in your reply.

'Bottom line' wasn't referring to CPS membership fees. I am aware you are not a member of such. I was referring to a recent post of yours where you argued requirments for wholesale change to the system and 5 or 6 lines referred to Electrical Trainee lowering prices in the domestic market and only 1 line referenced public safety.

I am bound to be annoying to some members seeing as my stance on certain matters is in the minority, but as you have already stated opinions can be right or wrong. There is often a resistance to change, and when feelings are high this can persist.

If you personally find me annoying, then stop engaging with me, and I will do the same. I have no wish to converse with you but will attempt to defend myself from your continued attacks.

Mr Skelton.
You are indeed correct. Just because someone has an opinion does not make it valid. That cuts both ways however.

I don't think I mentioned theft or criminal damage and don't see why you used it in your reply.

'Bottom line' wasn't referring to CPS membership fees. I am aware you are not a member of such. I was referring to a recent post of yours where you argued requirments for wholesale change to the system and 5 or 6 lines referred to Electrical Trainee lowering prices in the domestic market and only 1 line referenced public safety.

I am bound to be annoying to some members seeing as my stance on certain matters is in the minority, but as you have already stated opinions can be right or wrong. There is often a resistance to change, and when feelings are high this can persist.

If you personally find me annoying, then stop engaging with me, and I will do the same. I have no wish to converse with you but will attempt to defend myself from your continued attacks.

Troll off numbnuts.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Mr Skelton.

I haven't worked out what your stance is yet, it seems to change daily lol

MDJ, I think it's just my viewpoint that the schemes are here to stay that winds some up.

As to my thoughts on many matters, I am learning, discussing and debating, and naturally my viewpoint on certain matters will shift as I do this.

Reply to Part P , DIYers and confusion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net