Discuss Part P questions and fees in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi to all, and let's start with a happy new year...

Want to know what kinda questions are like in the part P and also what's the best price. I've just done 6129 plumbing and trying my best to get it complete but I don't think the level 2 covers part P. What's the questions and the price??:devil::mickey::nopity:

If you're talking about the EAL domestic installer's certificate then you could teach a reasonably intelligent monkey to get through it. A mate of mine did it a couple of years ago and if I'm honest I was appalled that people are allowed to do this joke of a course then get let loose in people's homes but if people choose to go down that route then fair play to them. Hate the game not the player and all that.

That said, there are many people some of whom are on this very forum, that have done it and are quite capable of turning out good quality safe work.

Can you tell me how to connect my new central heating boiler to the gas supply?
:)

Hum. Maybe you should contact the schemes and check what their requirements are and work from there. That said with little or no hands on experience you WILL struggle to get any work these days.

If you're talking about the EAL domestic installer's certificate then you could teach a reasonably intelligent monkey to get through it. A mate of mine did it a couple of years ago and if I'm honest I was appalled that people are allowed to do this joke of a course then get let loose in people's homes but if people choose to go down that route then fair play to them. Hate the game not the player and all that.

That said, there are many people some of whom are on this very forum, that have done it and are quite capable of turning out good quality safe work.

Can you tell me how to connect my new central heating boiler to the gas supply?
:)

Drop me a PM ;)

if you're an arsenal supporter, stick to plumbing. that has more goals.

Oh mate! Ain't been ere in ages.. Just finishing the level 2 and thinking about doing level 3 but really wanna break it up. Do part P and then go on to doing an invented course as my electrical knowledge ain't too ooh bad.. And as for Arsenal oh yessss.. Er suppose you're a Newcastle United Arab then..:censored:.. How about the latest news on questions and answers and fees.. Forget footy this is more important :nopity:

yer fees are in the regiopn of £400 per annum. about the transfer value of an arsenal player. and FYO, i'm a born scouse reds fan, me and the liver birds.

think he means inverted. it's the new Electrical Trainee course. you join a scam with your £400+. then take the exam, then do the course. of course, you need to part with the £6K beforehand.

Reply to Part P questions and fees in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net